• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by melly

1. melly

new hutch

can anyone tell me how many buns i cud put in here do you think as im thinkin of gettin 2 as i have 7 buns but not sure if puttin 4 buns in one wud be to many as i want them to be able to make use of it and not be ontop of one another :)
  2. melly

Only crazy people have rabbits

im deffo crazy lol i have 7 buns and spend loads of time with them, even havin my brekkie outside with them now the weather is nice lol
  3. melly

new hutch

im excited lol i have just bought this for my buns http://ukpetsonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=535 they well get all the exersize they need even when im at work :)
  4. melly

introducing sooty

just like to introduce the newest member of the family sooty the lionhead isnt she gorg :love::love:
  5. melly

update and another bun

hi its been alongtime since i have posted or even been on here, ive been so busy. for those that rememeber flopsy had hurt her leg well thats gettin better now she had sprained it on xmas eve, it is takin a long time to get better but she is usin it more now and puttin more weight on it so im...
  6. melly

flopsy hurt her leg :(

well i looked at her just now she is still holdin it up but again she let me touch it and it felt ok she let me move it again and when she hops she puts it down but only on the tip of her foot and then holds it tucked up again :cry: she is eattin and poohin as norm and seems fine so i will keep...
  7. melly

flopsy hurt her leg :(

i cant belive it it was my bloody fault i feel horrible, i cried and cried my poor baby :cry: i went to take her out or her hutch and was wearin a wooly jumper and i think she must have caught her claw init so when she jumped down it must have pulled i cant think of anyother way it cud have...
  8. melly

introducing smudge the hammy

this is my daughters new hammy smudge she was goin to call her spongebob :shock: lol but changed her mind :love::love::love:
  9. melly

lollipops first snow

have just got some of the boys having a play :love::love:
  10. melly

lollipops first snow

here i had just closed the lid on the run and it showered him with snow he was not impressed lol have just managed to get a couple of flopsy who is really not impressed with the snow or the cold :roll: i love this pic can almost hear her saying how dare you put me out here in THIS!!! :lol:
  11. melly

Everyones bunnies - Thread

this is bubbles :love: this is hunny both boys but not very boyish names :lol: both are lops but ears havnt fully dropped yet :roll: lol this is sherbert this is clover and sherbert is hiding this is flopsy she is lookin rather startled bless her she is hunny and bubbles mummy...
  12. melly

water bottles frozen

i will get some bubble wrap from paper shop tommorow have put socks on for now and have gone out to check they ok at the mo but the blankets that i cover them with at nite the bits that are on the floor have frozen solid to the floor :shock::shock::roll: my drain was blocked and leaked all over...
  13. melly

water bottles frozen

went to ckeck the buns this morn and sort them out and all thier water bottles are frozen :cry: any ideas how i can stop this from happenin im goin to the shop today to get some more so i can swop them over when they do but wud love some advice as this is my 1st winter with outdoor buns im...
  14. melly

bondin not goin so gud

well lollipop as some of you may remember had his op 12 weeks ago and so now can go back in with flopsy :p but i tried this morn and for 5 min it went ok the sniffed and looked but then lollipop tried to do wot boy buns do to girl buns to which flospy moved away, then they started sniffin again...
  15. melly

if your bunnies

parsley lol mine can no get enough of it infact when i come in with some i almost get mugged by sherbert:shock::roll: lol
Back