• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only crazy people have rabbits

Are we MENTAL?!

• Yes - we're all crazy!

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • No - sane people keep rabbits too!

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
im deffo crazy lol i have 7 buns and spend loads of time with them, even havin my brekkie outside with them now the weather is nice lol

lol i'd say yes- people think i must have lived on a farm to have so many bunnys- i did used to live on a farm growing up as it happened, but i think my love of animals and in particular bunnies is considered abit crazy by most- it's the quantity that really lets you know if you have bunny disorder lol :) I spend alot of my time talking about bunnys, another symptom!

Nah I'm not crazy - I'm just extremely dedicated to my bunnies, which most other people don't understand :wave:

(do you think they bought that? :lol:)

Of course! :lol::lol:

I remember the time I read on here about drying dandilions, if the neighbours had looked through their hedge that morning they would have seen me out in my dressing gown wrestling with plants in the lawn :lol: :lol:

Back