• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Laura325630

1. Laura325630

Where to start??

Hi all, Im sure this has been posted many many times but I am a bit stumped as to how to start the bonding process! We picked up our new bunny last night! We now have Blossom, a spayed 8 month old mini lop and Benjamin who is 9 weeks old. They are in hutches near each other and their runs are...
  2. Laura325630

Look at this possible hutch for 2 rabbits. Is this ok do you think?

Thank you all. Some very good points there. I love the set up you have with the tubes to the other runs, MrsMcary! That is something I could definitely look into doing with the stand alone run I have. Its tricky knowing what is best to buy. I want this hutch to last sometime and for the bunnies...
  3. Laura325630

On looking at it again I would probably order the extension at the same time. There is a photo of rabbits in it and its doesnt look as big as it seems.
  4. Laura325630

Hi all, we are soon to be getting bunny number 2. Blossom is now an outdoor rabbit and so feel its unfair for her to be an only bunny. Im looking at hutches and will obviously buy the new one before we find the next rabbit for bonding/separation. I want something big enough for 2, something with...
  5. Laura325630

Advice on 2nd rabbit...

Hi all, Blossom the bunny is now an outdoor rabbit. She just didnt seem happy indoors and would get out at every chance she had! She would try to pick up her metal run with her teeth to get out!! Im hoping to get her a friend so that she isnt lonely and to snuggle with when its chilly. She is...
  6. Laura325630

Advice needed - Weeing at me, pulling fur out...

Thank you. Thats good to hear. If we do get another rabbit it will a rescue one so it will give me time to look around. It would be nice to have her running around the living again and not outside.
  7. Laura325630

Advice needed - Weeing at me, pulling fur out...

Blossom is just over 5 months old now. She has been an indoor bunny and has lots of attention when we are here. In the last 2 weeks she has started weeing at me and in her area. She pulled out fur yesterday and is generally a little miserable. She is being spayed on Friday so I am hoping this...
  8. Laura325630

Best age to spay a bunny??

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I am hoping to have it done on a Thursday, I dont work Friday's so I will have 3 days at home to make sure she is ok. I might even sleep downstairs with her for the first night!! (I'm still surprised that this little rabbit has changed our lives so much!!) :)
  9. Laura325630

Our Blossom Bunny...

Hi all, I thought I would share some more photos of Blossom. She is now 15 weeks old! She lost 2 patches of fur on her head and its come back a caramel colour. My Facebook friends are probably getting bored of seeing photos of her now but she is so cute I cant help but share!! This was her...
  10. Laura325630

Thanks, I searched on their vet page and the one closest to me is listed. I might take her their for her jabs this week and see what I think. It would be a lot better as its only a 2 minute drive from my house. I dont fancy driving 20 minutes ish with her after she has been spayed.
  11. Laura325630

Thanks all, some really good advice there. I have been researching vets recently because I want to get her vaccinated very soon. There are 4 that are close to me - How do you decide? There is a Vets4Pets which has really good reviews but they are all for cats and dogs. The other 3 are...
  12. Laura325630

Fab, thanks. I have a little while then :)
  13. Laura325630

Hi all, I'm just wondering when is the best time to get a female bunny spayed. Mine is currently 15 weeks old so I need to start thinking about I soon I think? :) Thanks.
  14. Laura325630

Whats your bunnies typical day food wise??

She was only having hay and pellets with the breeder. Thank you, I will start introducing veg next week then. Any tips on whats to best to try first?
  15. Laura325630

Rabbit licking leather sofa...

I havent used wet wipes since we got her luckily. From now on I will use just water! She isnt biting it so I will let her carry on!!
Back