• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jo and Salv

1. J

Bonding Success at last!!

Well they have been together for over a week now and they are going from strength to strength. Apart from the first day there has been no more hair pulling, they follow each other around all day long looking at what the other is doing! Yesterday when I got home they were both in such a deep...
  2. J

Bonding Success at last!!

Hi I have been attempting to bond my 2 neutered male rabbits since last October following all the advise like bringing in on neutral ground, car rides together and so on. I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Phil who offered great advice and was a massive help in starting this process and...
  3. J

Mice!!

Hi I cleaned the shed out at the weekend and moved the hutch which is on little stilts and there were 6 mice under the which have made a nest. After I ran out of there screaming and piked myself up off of the floor where I tripped over the little door I took a closer look. They are only field...
  4. J

Reuniting After the snip!

Thank you for the advice. I will try them again, I do bring them in and they see each other and groom one another in the house, I shall rotate them also like you suggested so they do not have a specific territory. I will try them together in the shed again in another 2 weeks and see how they...
  5. J

Reuniting After the snip!

Hi I need help as not had experience with this before. My 2 bunnies lived together fine until about 3 weeks ago when they both started trying to mount each other and pulling their hair out of each other. I seperated them and had them castrated 2 weeks ago, they have been apart since then but...
  6. J

Vets on Monday!

You are lucky! I am going to go home tonight and bring them in together and watch what they do, they look sad being apart as they have been together since they were born and they always cuddle up to one another and clean each other so I think they do love each other really XX
  7. J

Vets on Monday!

Do they still try and mount each other or has this stopped since being neutered?
  8. J

Vets on Monday!

I have my 2 boys booked in to be neutered on Monday, they have just turned 7 months old. Buster the harlequin was always the one to show dominanace and until yesterday Lolly had never shown signs on mouting Buster. On my arrival home from work Buster had hair missing from the back of his neck...
  9. J

:cry:Farewell to Butterscotch, graphic, sad

I wish you and your family the best through this hard time, I thank goodness have never experienced something like this as I have not been a Bunny owner for long so can not imagine what you are going through. Buster Lolly and I send you are best wishes and hope you are ok XX
  10. J

Ventilation in Wendy House

Thank you for that, once I have finished it I will post pictures to show you, hopefully they will be very happy there with all the room. Thanks again for the advice JO :o
  11. J

Ventilation in Wendy House

Hi I have just recently got a 4 x 6 wendy house for my rabbits which i am converting this weekend to make it a safe place for them to live in. I am making a split mesh door to go on the inside so when i open the main door they can not run straight out, putting vinyl flooring down and...
  12. J

Introducing Buster and Lolly

New Housing As my bunnies have grown so big I am treating them to a huge Wendy House as their home. It is 4ft x 6ft, i am modifying the door like a bran door, replacing some of the windows with chicken wire to let the air in. I think this is the best way to give them plenty of room and out of...
  13. J

Introducing Buster and Lolly

Hi I have been reading your site tonight and decided to join and show of my 2 boys Buster and Lolly. I had bit of a nightmare when I got them, being told they were 2 females, then male and femal but have turned out to be 2 boys! The next thing I was told was that they were 2 "mini Lop"...
Back