• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Herbert

1. H

Arthritis - advice appreciated

My vet practices acupuncture so I'm sure this will be a suggestion if things get worse for Herbert. I'm lucky to have finally found a rabbit savvy vet! How would I administer the glucosomine and is it OK to take with the Metacam? As always, thanks for the advice.
  2. H

PS. Very strange....I normally appear as Herbert's Mum, but I'm just Herbert today!
  3. H

Back to this great forum again for some advice! Noticed that Herbert's front left leg was splaying slightly on slippery surfaces and after an examination he has been diagnosed with arthritis. Not too much of a surprise as he is an elderly gentleman (had him for 8 and a half years but he is a...
  4. H

My beautiful brave Nougat has gone

I'm new to the board but followed Nougat's progress after reading about the flystrike episode. I honestly expected her to make a full recovery so was extremely shocked to read that she had passed away. I'm very sorry at your loss. Rest in peace Nougat x
  5. H

Just to say hi

Yes...he's usually handsome but at the moment he's very scruffy and tufty as he is going through a really bad moult.
  6. H

Just to say hi

......and not forgetting Bonnie.
  7. H

Just to say hi

The late Albert.
  8. H

Just to say hi

Look....I'm on a roll now!
  9. H

Just to say hi

Yes he is. He is the first lop I have had and is gorgeous (apart from yesterday when he pulled a strip of wallpaper off the wall!) He was rescued from the RSPCA and when they brought him to me I just couldn't say no.
  10. H

Just to say hi

And my other dearly departed babies Dylan, Harvey and Tippy. One question....how do I make the pictures smaller?
  11. H

Just to say hi

EUREKA.......here's Herbie!!!!!!
  12. H

Greens

My rabbit has been eating coriander for a couple of years now with no ill effects, however, as with any new food I introduced it gradually (because as you know rabbits can sometimes experience bad tummy reactions when trying new foods). To be on the safe side maybe offer one or two stalks to...
  13. H

Just to say hi

I'm still trying to work out how to do it!
  14. H

Just to say hi

:lol: Thanks Jet. Are you saying this because I sound young? Wish I looked it!!! :wink:
  15. H

Greens

I feed my rabbit coriander plus a variety of other herbs.
Back