• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by gaeilgelops

1. gaeilgelops

really dont know where to post...

it is to do with welfare.. so here it goes. Ireland, north nad south, dont have any small animal or rabbit shelters. if some one does not want a rabbit. 1. dogs. 2. hare/rabbit coursing. 3. release it. 4.eat it. (yes eat it.:() 5. snake food. 6. uncared for...
  2. gaeilgelops

Clear Non Smelly Jelly Like Stuff In Poo

that happened to my rabbit, and well he passed away.... so i would go back to the vet. hope all goes well:)
  3. gaeilgelops

What are your thoughts of P@H?

well the one i got to, to get food and hay is very good with its rabbits. most are rescued!!!!:shock::) they care for them, and i said about one rabbits claws and the next day it was fixed. if only all were like that......:cry:
  4. gaeilgelops

Dwarf Rabbit

just keep an eye on her. if you feel like it, bring her to a vet. she might be a bit stressed being taken away from mum. 8 weeks is the age they can be sold.... i have 2 dwarf lops, so you can send me a private message for help with them if you want. :wave::)
  5. gaeilgelops

Warning!! :pet Shop Giving Out Bad Information

thats very shocking! good on you for walking away.:wave:
  6. gaeilgelops

Please HELP Surprise litter! Clueless!!!

i think it is when the babies are a few weeks away from being weaned.... i dont really know. my firist litter did not make it to teh stage.....???:cry:
  7. gaeilgelops

Farm Animals

just to say... in the firist post you said about dogs and rabbits..... well that happens in other contries... http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/index.html click in to dogs. and rabbits...... and farm animals on this link..... its sick, bloody. but true and they are trying to help. a mod has...
  8. gaeilgelops

Fox Hunting

9. gaeilgelops

Bandit...our funny little fella..night night little one

i was reading about hi like 2secs then i saw the rainbow......*hugss*
  10. gaeilgelops

no poo

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: sorry just my rabbit is not pooping or eatting. he is drinking. and had the same op yesterday........ the vet did not give me pain meds.. and i dont trust him...:?
  11. gaeilgelops

i live quite near her.... himm....maybe, the window and out the front door.... and in to the white transit van.... oh no, the bunny gardi are after me!!!lol
  12. gaeilgelops

hi good luck with rehoming them! i live near you... but i am taking on another one. a standard rex soon.,,,,, my dwarf lop had 3 babies... but they all died. they were 5days early.:( slán:wave:
  13. gaeilgelops

Flopsy - the story of an amputee - *SAD UPDATE*

thats brillant! i know some people who would just give s/he away if that happened. good hops flopsy:wave::)
  14. gaeilgelops

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = elena Area you live = n.ireland, derry Why did you choose your RU name? =because my nme in rabbits onlin is irishlops, so i call my self gaeilgelops. and i hve 2 lops, and live in ireland.... Names of your rabbits = eyore and caramel. RIP, joespeph franisc Do you work, if yes what...
  15. gaeilgelops

hiya new

about an hour. well my bunnies go about for an hour thrn a drienk..... :)
Back