• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name Aimee

Area you live London

Why did you choose your RU name? My bun is called Marley and also because I loved that book

Names of your rabbits Marley, hoping to get him a girlfriend though

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I'm a student, haven't entered the big bad world of work yet

One thing you don't know about me I spent sunday watching the full 6 hours of the BBC's Pride and Prejudice-I love it! :oops:

Name = Allison or Ally
Area you live = Sleaford Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = When I joined I had a poorly bun called Cookie and two girly buns

Names of your rabbits = Cookie, Fudge, Milly, Tilly Crystal and Max
two little guinea pigs Pickles and Ginger
Cat Fred and Dog Charlie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm primarily a stay at home mum but I am also a Complementary therapist and studying

One thing you didn't know about me = I gave up my job working with children because I want to be working with animals again.

Name- Mandy
Area you live- Bath
Why did you choose your RU name- after my dog!
Names of your rabbits- Buster and Bonnie
Do you work? If yes, what do you do?- visual field technician.
One thing you don't know about me- Many years ago, working as a waitress in Cornwall, I served Philip Schofield:)

RL Name: Bionic Bunny

Area you live: I now live in Liverpool as I am at uni but I am from Nottingham

Why did you choose your RU name?: Ever watched Arthur the Aardvark?!

Rabbit names: None at the moment due to uni. I have fostered in the past Rag and Hazel and I had Harry and Dylan.

Work: I am a student at Liverpool University and I work for Aim Higher part time. I encourage children to go to University! I mainly work with year 7s and 9s.

One thing you didn't know about me: I also work with donkeys and hate it when parents are surprised that the donkeys don't enjoy giving their child a ride! Our donkeys work a total of about an hour for one day in about a month but moan a lot!

Name = Charlie

Area you live = Poole/bournemouth

Why did you choose your RU name? = Im usually called duck that had been taken......so i went for obvious choice

Names of your rabbits = As name suggests ... Simon

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im an nurse in Poole hospital working in elderly acute medicine

One thing you didn't know about me = I live 5 minutes from the beach but hate sand

Name = Eddy

Area you live = Sheffield

Why did you choose your RU name? = Old forum name, chosen for a Sparklehorse song.

Names of your rabbits = Thor

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm part Chinese

Last edited:
Name - Michelle

Area you live - Witney / Didcot Oxfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? My name and where i'm from (very boring, sorry)

Names of your rabbits - Amber (pic soon)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Advisor for a medical company

One thing you didn't know about me -I follow Oxford Utd and also work at the club as a crowd supervisor (jobsworth;))

Name - Hayley

Area you live - Westbury, Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? My 2 bunnies names squished together

Names of your rabbits - Sable and Bella

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - PA

One thing you didn't know about me - I'm playing the Principal Girl in Panto this year

Name - Rachel

Area you live
- Derby, Derbyshire ;>

Why did you choose your RU name? My nickname :) (dont ask!)

Names of your rabbits - I dont have one atm but my last bunnies were called Flopsy and Niko

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Not atm, college kid ;)

One thing you didn't know about me - Hmmm... idk! uhm... I'm currently building a guinea pig house for my garage?

Name = War

Area you live = Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name? = 'Cause it's my name so i won't forget it! :)

Names of your rabbits = Sascha

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I was a student but I'm taking a year off. Looking for a part time job at the moment.

One thing you didn't know about me = I like Panda's :D

Name = Jeff

Area you live = Oak Ridge TN.. USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my real name.

Names of your rabbits = Flo...

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm on disability right now but I used to be a computer programmer and I would love to go into some music field.. playing guitars.

One thing you didn't know about me = Recently met my best friend and significant other on myspace.

Name: Jaime

Area I live in:
Exeter, Devon

Why I chose my ru name: Its a name i made up years ago because I like things that sparkle!!

Names of my bun-bun's: Mummy to Princess, Crystal, Madeira, Rocky, Aphrodite, Gabriel, and 2 new yet to be named babies. :love:

Where I work: I'm the manager of a shop.

One thing you didn't know about me is: I have a piercing on my cheek!! Its really not as scary as it sounds- people are always saying they like it!! It just looks like 2 sparkly stones just to the left of my left eye!

Last edited:
Name - shannon or fluffie

Area you live -newzealand,whangarei

Why did you choose your RU name?its the name i always use in games

Names of your rabbits -im getting 2 rabbits im still thinking of what to name them

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Not atm

Name= Kelly

Area you Live= Great Yarmouth

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name :D

Names of your rabbits= Bunny, Clyde, Bab & Scragg unfortuntely all of them have passed :cry: R.I.P my little angels

:wave: Everyone

roll call

name nicola

Area you live? doncaster

Why did you choose your RU name? its a name of a racehorse

Name of your rabbits? lester, sally, monty, charlie

Do you work if yes what job do you do? i drive for a dog groomers!

Name - Corey

Area you live - Los Angeles, CA

Why did you choose your RU name? - It's just the online name I'm currently using.

Names of your rabbit - Sherlock

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I'm a full time student with two jobs; Sears in store Marketer, and Working for a Los Angeles city Councilmember in down town LA.

One thing you didn't know about me - Errr... you guys don't really know much about me at all, so that's a long list... I'm... actually a man dammit! :p

Name = Dayle

Area you live
= Leeds

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name

Names of your rabbits = Phoenix, Noonoo, Charlie, Miley, Scooby, Bunty, Pixie and Gem

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I go to college

Something you didn't know about me = I have many other pets - 3 dogs, 6 cats, a guinea pig, a quail, 2 rats, 3 ferrets, 4 gerbils, 2 degues and 2 hamsters :)

I never introduced myself when i join so thought id do this :lol:

Name = Cheryl

Area you live = Fife Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = after my best friend, my ickle fudgie

Names of your rabbits = Thumper, Millie, Fudge, Skye, Blackie, Gizmo and Leo

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I go to college and work part time in a pet shop giving the best info as possible!

Something you didn't know about me = I would rather spend time in my house with the buns, my bf, watching a good movie with a bottle of wine than go out about town :oops::lol:

Name = elena

Area you live = n.ireland, derry

Why did you choose your RU name? =because my nme in rabbits onlin is irishlops, so i call my self gaeilgelops. and i hve 2 lops, and live in ireland....

Names of your rabbits = eyore and caramel. RIP, joespeph franisc

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = no, cuddle bunnies???

One thing you didn't know about me =i was still born, born 3months erly and have a unexplained heart condition

Back