• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Fluffie

1. F

I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could try putting card board on the bottom part of the walls that they can reach, thats what i did its workd so far
  2. F

Look what we spotted at Cannon Hall today

could they be recently released pets?
  3. F

bunny buddy neuterd advice please

he keeps trying to climb up the walls to see me im worried that he might pull his stitches if he keeps doing this :(
  4. F

What can I make with wood pallets?

i want to make stuff out of pallets to but they have alot of nails in them and are quite hard to pull apart we usually use them for fire wood.
  5. F

What does a neutered rabbits 'bits' look like?

lol i was thinking the same looking at bunny buddy today the only difference i saw was he was shaved with a tiny incision on each testical :lol: i was worried that maybe they didnt do it then felt silly for thinking that yep now he has saggy sacks :lol:
  6. F

bunny buddy neuterd advice please

Yesterday Bunny buddy 4 nearly 5 month old mini lop went to the vet to get neutered, he got home last night all doughy and sleepy he had a bit of veg and hay to eat and some water i was very worried about him. Today hes nearly back to normal still abit quiet but he keeps having burst of energy...
  7. F

what shall we name bunny!???

he looks like my black minilop named Bunny Buddy :lol:
  8. F

Thought I'd find my buns dead or in shock...

Aww you poor thing It is a big shock when that happens the wind and rain blew my babys roof off a few months ago and mine were ok. I got up in the morning to find them running round the paddock with the sheep im so lucky they didnt run away the dog didnt even go into the paddock it ran...
  9. F

I Just Tried to go to the BRC Website............

I tried it and AVg said it was a threat.
  10. F

Maya Just DIED- Post Mortem Result Post 44 ANOTHER U/D FURIOUS !!

sorry for your loss jane :cry:
  11. F

I'm getting my first rabbit!

I would go look at the cage first and if your not sure about it dont get it.
  12. F

A distressing morning/ She is at peace now

Im sorry Rest in peace little bunnie.
  13. F

are your bunnies insured?

Mine would be if they could but we dont have bunny insurance in NZ
  14. F

Cats & Bunnies!

Id be worried about the washing liquid getting in the cats eyes
  15. F

Rabbit waste

You could try giving it to gardeners or composting it and using it on your own gardens
Back