• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maya Just DIED- Post Mortem Result Post 44 ANOTHER U/D FURIOUS !!

OMG what an awful shock!!! Im so sorry :( but as others have said, it was very quick so she wont have suffered. I am sorry binky free Maya x

Jane what an awful shock. I'm so sorry this has happened, but thank God that it was quick and with as little suffering as possible.

Please look after yourself today and cuddle your other buns and don't blame yourself (just in case you were) for not noticing that something was wrong.

Thinking of you.

Binky free beautiful Maya

C will call me ASAP once the PM has been done :cry:
If nothing is obvious from a basic PM then I just cant afford for tissue samples, bloods etc to be sent off for more detailed analysis :cry: I have 38 Myxo vacs to pay for next month, I just dont have the money to spend another £100+ on a more detailed PM.

I really am in complete shock. I have NEVER had to cope with such a sudden and totally unexpected death :cry: Yes, Maya was old, almost 8 and being a 4kg Bun not a bad age. But she sailed through her Dental last week. She showed absolutely no symptoms what-so-ever. She ate her breakfast 15 minutes before she died. She had poo'd and wee'd normally overnight. She has not been drinking excessively or loosing weight. Her lungs were not the best due to her having pneumonia as a 10 week old Petshop Bun. But again, there was absolutely nothing to indicate that her lung function was significantly worse.

She literally just dropped down dead

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jane is the standard pm doesn't show anything don't feel bad for not taking it further..as she was an older girl, as you have said, and it may simply have been her time and no amount of expensive tests would bring her back
If she went so quickly with no suffering then isn't that the way we would all like to go.
Hugs to you xxx

So sorry Jane:( Although its terrible in someways i feel it better at least you didnt have to make a decision and she didnt suffer she went with a full tummy and was happy xx

Maybe she just had a heart attack due to her ripe old age. She was a very lucky bunny to have spent her long and happy life with you :)

Back