• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Beeba la beeba

1. B

KNITTED BUNNY ANGELS AND BUNNY KEYRINGS P188 for Brinsley Rescue

I popped home for lunch today, and my beautiful bunnies have arrived, yippee :love:, I've showed them off to everyone in the office and they all love them. Thank you once again :wave:
  2. B

:love::love::love::love: I love them, thank you, I've pm'd you regarding the payment. Can't wait to meet them in the flesh :lol:
  3. B

Anyone near Upminster on Sunday this week

:wave: Hi, it was nice to meet you all yesterday, the cakes were yummy and Phoebe is enjoying her hay. :D I had a chat with her about George she seemed very interested could you send me his photo so I can show her. :love: Thank you
  4. B

Meet Chester my new french lop

He's very majestic, yummy :love:
  5. B

I love these :love: Please could I have a boy and a girl one, here's pic of Dud (up ears) and Phebs (lop ears), as I couldn't decide whether they should be brown or white!! :? I guess they're more brown than white, Whatever you think is best, could Phebs have a pink dress and Duds have blue...
  6. B

Rabbit toilet issues? U/D he seems pretty normal now :) yay :)

My Dudley used to do this, he wouldn't go for hours then I'd get a little pile in the tray. It did used to fighten the life out of me. I also had to do the tesco run in the middle of the night, Duds used to like pineapple juice, rather than the chunks, but it used to do the trick. I now...
  7. B

French Lops - transportation??

Phoebe is a french lop, and at the moment when we go to the vets I put her in my sisters old cat basket. It's abit of a squeeze and she can't lay out flat only sit. (not good when she's getting stressy from being in there) Phebs is having her spay soon so want to get a carrier she can lay in...
  8. B

Litter trained bunnies

Phoebe is very good, she sleeps upstairs with me all night and doesn't go either wee or poops, she is busting in the morning though:D. Sometimes I hear her go downstairs in the night to use her tray, then she comes back up to bed. (we have had the odd accident upstairs mind you). Also for...
  9. B

Hay Cakes

Hi:wave:, how much hay is in a hay cake? I'm try to get Phebs to get more 'lose' hay but she's not interested, although she does love a hay cake and woofs them down. I just wondered how much hay is compacted down into a cake? You can see a great big handfull of hay disappearing (or not in...
  10. B

Our BBG - She's gone

I'm so very sorry :cry: Binky free over the bridge where it's always warm and sunny
  11. B

Our BBG - She's gone

Lots of vibes from us, :love:
  12. B

Phoebe's got to go on a diet

Trouble is she is a bit on the lazy side, if she can lay down to eat all the better:no: I'm gonna have to get tough, I'll have a look on the hay experts site and see what they have to tempt her. Thanks for your advise :wave:
  13. B

Abigail..Frenchie

:love: She could be Phoebe's twin! :love: Yum Yum
  14. B

Phoebe's got to go on a diet

Thanks, I'll give the hiding in the hay a go, Phebs is a bit on the nosey side, so it may work :lol:
  15. B

Bunny needs a name... U/D - What do you think of Summer?

What about Pebbles, (and Bambam out of the Flintstones)???:)
Back