• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

KNITTED BUNNY ANGELS AND BUNNY KEYRINGS P188 for Brinsley Rescue

I received my earlier this week Sue :wave: They are wonderful - thank you so much :D :love:

I'll try to get a pic later of them hanging in our car ;)

Hope I'm not too late for this? :wave: I'd love 2 keyrings - both black, a boy and a girl please?

I hope you like them:D

001-30.jpg

I love these :love: Please could I have a boy and a girl one, here's pic of Dud (up ears) and Phebs (lop ears), as I couldn't decide whether they should be brown or white!! :? I guess they're more brown than white, Whatever you think is best, could Phebs have a pink dress and Duds have blue braces. You're a very clever lady. Thank you very much, let me know when/how to pay.

Sorry the pics a bit big, can't get to grips with photobucket! :oops:
P6060076.jpg

001-32.jpg

I popped home for lunch today, and my beautiful bunnies have arrived, yippee :love:, I've showed them off to everyone in the office and they all love them.

Thank you once again :wave:

I popped home for lunch today, and my beautiful bunnies have arrived, yippee :love:, I've showed them off to everyone in the office and they all love them.

Thank you once again :wave:

You are welcome:D

Thank you to everyone that's bought a bunny keyring - I've just sent another £100 to Beth at Brinsley Rescue:D

Can't believe it Sue, another £100 has safely arrived in our account and I am so, so grateful to everyone.:love: I have a bunny booked into the vets for tomorrow and outstanding bunny vet fees to pay so it will go directly towards 2 rabbit spays this week.

So sorry for late reply on this thread. We have been away for the weekend (I don't know how) and it has taken weeks to prepare for even 3 days away from our rescue centre. Sorry everyone who is trying to pm me - I know it is full now!.

Thanks Sue. I took my bunny keyring on holiday with me! Should of taken a picture of it on the beach.:lol:

fantastic! i love these! :love:

they would be very cute with little santa hats on aswell! ;) xmas bunnies!! :love:

I am loving that idea! So sorry tho as I realise that by thanking people for buying these I have inadvertently bumped it up and Sue might get 'knitters fatigue'.:oops:

Just wanted to confirm that Sue is a star and that we have received the money from this fundraiser tho:):).

Thanks.
Beth

I am loving that idea! So sorry tho as I realise that by thanking people for buying these I have inadvertently bumped it up and Sue might get 'knitters fatigue'.:oops:

Just wanted to confirm that Sue is a star and that we have received the money from this fundraiser tho:):).

Thanks.
Beth

sorry sue! :oops:

they would be gorgeous though! :D

Back