• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

KNITTED BUNNY ANGELS AND BUNNY KEYRINGS P188 for Brinsley Rescue

my bunny arrived this morning! she's georgeous!! :love:
thank you so much.

Glad you like her:wave:

Kayj payment received - thank you very much:D
I Posted your kittens yesterday - I hope you get them in time:D

003-22.jpg

002-22.jpg

Hope I'm not too late for this? :wave: I'd love 2 keyrings - both black, a boy and a girl please?

I love these :love: Please could I have a boy and a girl one, here's pic of Dud (up ears) and Phebs (lop ears), as I couldn't decide whether they should be brown or white!! :? I guess they're more brown than white, Whatever you think is best, could Phebs have a pink dress and Duds have blue braces. You're a very clever lady. Thank you very much, let me know when/how to pay.

Sorry the pics a bit big, can't get to grips with photobucket! :oops:
P6060076.jpg

Just to say these really are beautiful. :love:

Far too beautiful to use as keyrings so they are now snuggled up with my blue nose friend bunny lol on my dressing table! :) xx

It's really good to know where the money has gone and how much has been raised - that's a brilliant amount!! Thank you and **Well Done** Sue!! :wave: xx

Sue,
I am starting to feel really bad now for your poor fingers and all the knitting.:oops:

Anyway, We have been working on the new bunny enclosure all day (digging mesh into the ground) it is looking so good. Any further money raised from Sues knits will absolutely have to go towards bunny accessories for the new enclosure.

Sue,
I am starting to feel really bad now for your poor fingers and all the knitting.:oops:

Anyway, We have been working on the new bunny enclosure all day (digging mesh into the ground) it is looking so good. Any further money raised from Sues knits will absolutely have to go towards bunny accessories for the new enclosure.

You and Jon are the ones doing the hard work, I'm just happy to be able to help a little - who knows I might adapt them to hang on Christmas trees after all they are Angels;)

Oh I got them this morning I was so excited opening the envelope they are so beautifully made.........Thank You Sue xx

10-9-10010.jpg

Ive hung them on my bag.
10-9-10011.jpg

Hope I'm not too late for this? :wave: I'd love 2 keyrings - both black, a boy and a girl please?

I love these :love: Please could I have a boy and a girl one, here's pic of Dud (up ears) and Phebs (lop ears), as I couldn't decide whether they should be brown or white!! :? I guess they're more brown than white, Whatever you think is best, could Phebs have a pink dress and Duds have blue braces. You're a very clever lady. Thank you very much, let me know when/how to pay.

Just to let you know I've not forgotten you, and they will be finished in the next few days:oops:

Back