• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by animal_mad89

1. A

New french lop doe today!

She is beautiful :love::love:
  2. A

RSPCA discount neutering/spaying? Plus advice please?!

Have you tried ringing around other vets to see if they have better prices? I got my girls neutered for £45 each, which was a really good price compared to other vets I called :)
  3. A

How many breeds/colours do we have between us?

Such cute bunnies :love: My Marshmallow is a marked giant papillon (in sig).
  4. A

Bentley....my big beautiful bunny

He's ears are massive!! Such a gorgeous bunny :love::love:
  5. A

a few of my lot

Aww you have a springer :love:
  6. A

Guess the Bunny game - a bit of fun

5. Roxy - peanut-toffee
  7. A

Guess the Bunny game - a bit of fun

number 1 is Blackjack - rachel89
  8. A

Would a chicken water thing work?

Here is one that is similar to mine http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=161&pf_id=8599
  9. A

Would a chicken water thing work?

I have a water dispenser which is similar to what you described. You fill up the jug part, put on the bottom, turn it over and the water fills up the bottom part (sorry not a very good description). I really like it as the water weighs it down so they can't move it around, and it tops itself up...
  10. A

Best feed for an older rabbit..

Thank you, they sound like great suggestions. He was found dumped in a field so im sure he would love some more natural things in his diet. I will get foraging!! :D
  11. A

I have tried introducing herbs, but he won't touch them. He likes things like lavender, and he loves his greens and small bits of apple. What other natural feeds would you suggest? :)
  12. A

I've tried him on the following: D&H natural pellets Science selective P@H adult pellets Oat pellets (from a local source, but I can't remember the name) Burgess excel adult
  13. A

He has lost weight recently, which was needed, but he still needs to lose a little bit more. He eats a minimal amount of hay :( but this may be due to him being a free range bunny during the day, so he is constantly eating grass. His teeth are fine at the moment, but he is a very selective...
Back