• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many breeds/colours do we have between us?

Most of the breeds I have are already mentioned. Don't think lionhead lop has been said yet though.

Daisy:
DSC02012.jpg

I also have two more colours.
Cookie is red agouti:
DSC02071.jpg

I'm not sure what colour Dylan is, I thought he was blue chinchilla but he doesn't look like RubyTed's Hugo. He is definitely more blue than normal chinchilla though:
DSC01229.jpg

I have heard of squirrel but have never seen a bun that colour so wasn't sure exactly what it looked like. He is very fuzzy, even for a cashmere lop :lol: I clip him but it just grows back so quickly:shock: Luckily his fur is not as prone to matting as some other cashmere lops.

I have heard of squirrel but have never seen a bun that colour so wasn't sure exactly what it looked like. He is very fuzzy, even for a cashmere lop :lol: I clip him but it just grows back so quickly:shock: Luckily his fur is not as prone to matting as some other cashmere lops.

The long furred bunnies look sooooooooooooo different from their short haired counterparts of the same marking.

A Chinchilla will have black and essentially be black, grey and white, but with a fluffball like Dylan, you'll see it all on the head.

A Squirrel will be the same, but blue instead of black. It is essentially the dilute version of chin (as I understand it, at least :lol:).

The long furred bunnies look sooooooooooooo different from their short haired counterparts of the same marking.

A Chinchilla will have black and essentially be black, grey and white, but with a fluffball like Dylan, you'll see it all on the head.

A Squirrel will be the same, but blue instead of black. It is essentially the dilute version of chin (as I understand it, at least :lol:).

Would that be what Hugo is then? :? I only went by what I was told. As there are different coloured agoutis I figured there could be different chinchillas. :oops:

Would that be what Hugo is then? :? I only went by what I was told. As there are different coloured agoutis I figured there could be different chinchillas. :oops:

To be honest with you, I don't know. He doesn't, to me, look like a regular chin. To me he looks like something else, but I'm not sure what. What he does look though, is amazing. He reminds me of a blue husky dog (if they exist).

My foster is presenting me similar problems in that he is a flecked blue colour and I don't know what he is either. :?

I have mini lops. Honey is a lilac harlequin, and Guinness is a black otter. Also our 3 week old lops, 1 black otter, 1 black self and the others I need help identifying what their colours are called. Here's pics of 5 of the babies. One was sleeping when I took the pics and didn't want to disturb it, but it is the same as the 4th pic.
th_image-4.jpg
th_image-3.jpg
th_image-2.jpg
th_image-1.jpg
th_image.jpg

I have:-
Rebo & Zooty - Netherland dwarfs (Silver fox & Sable marten)
Bluey - Dwarf lop (BEW)
Rhythm & Reed - German lops (Agouti butterfly)
Rascal - German lop (Orange butterfly)
Ella - German lop (Black)
Heather - German lop (Chinchilla)
Courage & Valour - Dutch cross (Charlie marked & Black with white stripes)

Bunny is a nethie x. He's quite a nice colour...not sure what this is officially called?

bunny4.jpg

I think that's known as Orange Vienna or Palomino. Very similar to my half-maned lionhead.

I can't post pix, but you can see her in the middle of my siggy... Sandwiched between my Holland Lop (sooty fawn colour I think) and my Mini-rex (broken tort?)

Pegasys, your Daisy is beautiful! 0_0 Never seen a lion/lop quite like that!

Last edited:
The babies are french lops crosses

IMG_4477.jpg
I mean who could resist!!

CRW_4315.jpg
Tilly- do you think Im cute?

Arthur - dad to teh babies -French Lop REW

CRW_4365.jpg

Isla - Mum Helicopoter lop ;) Agouti

005-2.jpg

Sophie and Bluebelle Sophie was bought as a lionlop, :( I want my money back ;) Bluebelle is a minilop ? BEW

CRW_4369.jpg

Granite uppy eared bun in Chinchilla

007.jpg

No Good with breeds, rather say its a rabbit over putting them in a box. They are all gorgeous and thats what counts ;)

No Good with breeds, rather say its a rabbit over putting them in a box. They are all gorgeous and thats what counts ;)

Well said! :) I like to say my bunnies are the Cuteus Overloadinus Breed. (Although I dare anyone to show me an ugly bunny!):evil:

sorry no pics as always in a rush - but the one I dont think you will have yet is:

Vienna (Blue)

we also have tons of others (everything from nethie REW, through Harlequin dwarf lops, chinchilla (silver/grey) lionhead lop,

and of course Pippin the wildie bun!

sorry no pics as always in a rush - but the one I dont think you will have yet is:

Vienna (Blue)

we also have tons of others (everything from nethie REW, through Harlequin dwarf lops, chinchilla (silver/grey) lionhead lop,

and of course Pippin the wildie bun!

An embarrasingly moulty picture, but Bluebell from last year...

39208_10150268789140651_611210650_14089919_1587217_n.jpg

39208_10150268789120651_611210650_14089917_4798825_n.jpg

Thanks Ruby Ted!

Of course Parsley is also a very specific breed - I think its called 'slob' :lol::lol::lol:

I nearly called you up on the fact that you didn't specifically state Parsley as a breed....but got side tracked with Bluebell!

Everyones buns are gorgeous :love::love::love:

Timmy is a pure black (except for his little white nose!) lionhead. We think he may also have nethie in him as he is very small and has eeny earsies :love:

Mimi is a double maned lionhead, not sure what her colour would be called? (And despite this photo she does have legs ;))

112_9816.jpg

Max is a sooty fawn french lop x lionhead :love:

Charlotte is abit of a mystery to me. She is agouti in colour, but I have no idea of her breed. Can anyone enlighten me??

113_0251.jpg

A picture of just Charlotte :wave:
112_9728.jpg

Erm Shaz you do pick your threads so here goes

3 ContiGaints grey

4 frenchies 1 black 1 white 1 grey 1 fawn and white

2 dutch 1 black and white and 1 grey and white

1 english black and white

1 lionhead lop fawn

1 lionhead black and white

2 neithie cross grey and one fawn

1 wildie cross fawn

2 cross pass whats fawn and grey

2 mini lops chocolate and fawn

1 belguim hare I say ginger but I know other say tan

1 standard rex grey and 1 mini rex brown

now to count back have I got the all 2 missing canny think who will add them later.

Back