• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new member of the family!

He’s gorgeous and looks so cuddly :love:

What does he make of the goats? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s gorgeous and looks so cuddly :love:

What does he make of the goats? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he went to the fence to look at them. Pickle butted the fence and he moved away. So I think he’s wary atm. Although I went down to see them last night and stayed garden side of the fence with him and he was curious but not want ing to go too close.

Aww :love: he has another soft toy, a dinosaur that we got from the charity shop. He has ignored it up until this morning. Then he’s sidled up to it and given it a good humping :shock::lol: I’ve laughed til I cried:lol: he’s having a sleep now after running up and down the garden for hours too!

Morse only ever had one humming episode, a blanket was the focus of his attention. I too laughed at him. He just looked ridiculous :lol:

Thankyou :wave: he’s had another good night no crying. He will be a big dog I’m sure, his mum is a big giant poodle and his dad is a stocky long haired gsd. He’s got a lot of growing to do to fit those paws, as you say :lol: he eats a lot too :thumb: he’s already 9kg.

I love poodle crosses. They would be my choice of dog if I were allowed one! [emoji38] I especially like the larger dogs but he would be too big for our flat with two bunnies! I will have to enjoy following your post on Yoshi instead. I am glad he is starting to settle at night now for you xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Poodle crosses are the best in my (biased) opinion :lol: I would love a standard poodle one day.

Poodle crosses are the best in my (biased) opinion [emoji38] I would love a standard poodle one day.
I keep seeing poodle crosses everywhere! I love labradors so I would definitely consider a labradoodle as they can have so many of the best qualities of both breeds. So extremely intellient and loyal and sensitive.

I definitely would love Yoshi though! I sooooo want a dog. I keep saying it will get me out the house more and help my illnesses but my OH is adamant. No more pets! [emoji38]

I think it would be chaos though to be honest. But it doesn't stop me wanting one! ....

Enjoy him. He has all the makings of a wonderful dog for you imo x

Still not chosen a name for him. Not a single accident in the house yet bless him, he whines when he wants a wee or a poo! He cried a lot last night but hopefully he will be better tonight. Yesterday he hardly slept during the day until he went to bed before we did :lol: so I think I should have gone to bed then :lol: tonight I think I’ll make sure he doesn’t have a long sleep just before bed. He had hiccups a bit ago and he didn’t like it!

I have a name for my someday future dog. One is BO (translate "it will") and the other name is Sky (is the limit). I wish you a lot of fun and happiness with the little bestie. What is the breed or mix?

I have a name for my someday future dog. One is BO (translate "it will") and the other name is Sky (is the limit). I wish you a lot of fun and happiness with the little bestie. What is the breed or mix?

Bo and Sky are lovely names. Thankyou. Yoshi is German shepherd x giant poodle. So he will be a big boy!

I keep seeing poodle crosses everywhere! I love labradors so I would definitely consider a labradoodle as they can have so many of the best qualities of both breeds. So extremely intellient and loyal and sensitive.

I definitely would love Yoshi though! I sooooo want a dog. I keep saying it will get me out the house more and help my illnesses but my OH is adamant. No more pets! [emoji38]

I think it would be chaos though to be honest. But it doesn't stop me wanting one! ....

Enjoy him. He has all the makings of a wonderful dog for you imo x

He is a laugh a minute :lol: I keep having to mop up because he paddles in his water bowl :lol: I tried to hold the bowl still and he just frantically dug at it whilst I cried laughing at him :lol:

He sounds like a real character, it's lovely that you having so much fun with him. He's really landed on his paws joining your family :D

Back