• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

This thread is excellent! [emoji23]
Christopher Robin can't be in the living room at the moment, but occasionally he manages to sneak in. I can't pick him up so I've been getting him back by making a trail of pellets leading to their travel box, and scooping him in when he's close enough to it. We'll it seems he's got wise to it because as soon as he saw the pellets and the box in front of him, he stamped his foot SO hard and loudly and sulked for the rest of the day [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You absolutely cannot trick a rabbit :lol:

Two words for today: nail trim :lol:

Do you think I've been forgiven? I'm not so sure...
WvQAWNHm.jpg

63NOXAmm.jpg

Oh I really upset Mr Chief yesterday!!

We had an electrician in and got chatting about Mischief and house bunnies. Mr Chief was eyeing him up but sniffed around his feet.

But then the electrician started to tell me he went culling for rabbits at local farms!!

Mr Chief started thumping his feet and then ran under the bed thumping continuously! We laughed at fact that Mr Chief had maybe understood him but I wonder if Mischief actually picked up on my emotional state as I suddenly became very resentful inwardly but was too polite to say anything! I felt guilty for not sticking up for bunnies though [emoji53]

Luckily my OH came home and conversation was interrupted! Mischief was fine after that. I wonder if he understood??....[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh I really upset Mr Chief yesterday!!

We had an electrician in and got chatting about Mischief and house bunnies. Mr Chief was eyeing him up but sniffed around his feet.

But then the electrician started to tell me he went culling for rabbits at local farms!!

Mr Chief started thumping his feet and then ran under the bed thumping continuously! We laughed at fact that Mr Chief had maybe understood him but I wonder if Mischief actually picked up on my emotional state as I suddenly became very resentful inwardly but was too polite to say anything! I felt guilty for not sticking up for bunnies though [emoji53]

Luckily my OH came home and conversation was interrupted! Mischief was fine after that. I wonder if he understood??....[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

omg fancy saying that to you! Kinda rude really!

I once had a tradesman come in and start trying to cuddle them literally about to open the enclosure! Needless to say they've never been welcomed back. I was absolutely fuming.

Unfortunately Rodney adores tradespeople no idea why, when we had the sky engineer in he had to work behind their cage and Rodney sat with him the whole time. Although maybe he wanted the spicy hay?

I don't know what I've done, but I get the feeling I have upset someone! Perhaps my 10 minute nugget warning?
045244f028da90efbbc5d4d89bc15206.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Oh Blossom you are sooo beautiful. She is soo similar to Dusty (as we have said before). Dusty is a slightly darker grey. Here she is cuddled up to Snowflake.

https://ibb.co/k2GN2hz
They are so similar. Is Dusty soft?

The overriding belief is the Blossom is Nethie/Mini Rex but she has very coarse fur although it has improved a bit with her most recent moult.

I once had a tradesman come in and start trying to cuddle them literally about to open the enclosure! Needless to say they've never been welcomed back. I was absolutely fuming.

Unfortunately Rodney adores tradespeople no idea why, when we had the sky engineer in he had to work behind their cage and Rodney sat with him the whole time. Although maybe he wanted the spicy hay?

I don't know what I've done, but I get the feeling I have upset someone! Perhaps my 10 minute nugget warning?

My two love tradespeople as well! Whenever I had friends and family round (in pre lockdown days!) they were incredibly unsociable and would hide under the sofa. But whenever I had a tradesperson round, and actually wanted them to keep out of the way, they would be out and about and right up their backsides when they were trying to work.

The most embarrassing incident was when I arranged for a charity to come and pick up a table I no longer needed. The guy was squatting down to unscrew the legs. Snoopy went up behind him and shoved his nose right down the back of his underpants. Poor man didn't say anything, he just carried on stoically unscrewing the table legs.

They are so similar. Is Dusty soft?

The overriding belief is the Blossom is Nethie/Mini Rex but she has very coarse fur although it has improved a bit with her most recent moult.

Dusty is soooooo soft. I reakon she must be a nethie x rex.

I think you've definitely done something wrong :lol:

My two love tradespeople as well! Whenever I had friends and family round (in pre lockdown days!) they were incredibly unsociable and would hide under the sofa. But whenever I had a tradesperson round, and actually wanted them to keep out of the way, they would be out and about and right up their backsides when they were trying to work.

The most embarrassing incident was when I arranged for a charity to come and pick up a table I no longer needed. The guy was squatting down to unscrew the legs. Snoopy went up behind him and shoved his nose right down the back of his underpants. Poor man didn't say anything, he just carried on stoically unscrewing the table legs.
OMG SLH, you have the BEST stories :lol:

Mine will come and have a nose if they're awake when we've had people around to do quotes etc. on the outside. They hope the might get fed :lol:

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] none of mine have been that bold!

Primrose used to show friends and family what a soft gentle strokeable bunny she was in the hopes new hoomans would offer food. I was never allowed such liberties at all and would only get strokes if my hubby/her slave was away.

I woke up this morning to find Phillip inside the small bedroom bin so I picked up everything he'd pulled out of it (thankfully there wasn't anything he shouldn't have eaten there!) and moved him away :lol:

I had a sleepover downstairs in the lounge with my son last night, all I could hear as soon as it got light were Daisy and Harry rabbit running around the kitchen. They were so noisy:lol: the bunnies knew we were in there.Consequently we had to feed them at some crazy early hour and they settled down,meanwhile I feel shattered!

OK I admit it i confiscated your cardboard!

But it's for your own good....
1c6a3d3d21865464822630ca74a6687d.jpg

Anyone heard from CarelessSquid since this post? I'm worried the buns may have taken them hostage in protest.. [emoji38]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Back