• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

Mum
nlbchu.jpg

Dad
103vjv8.jpg

Babies
1iiih3.jpg

2lierdl.jpg

4zw7zc.jpg

21e6ikj.jpg

kcdo4.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

They are all adorable, especially Dad, - I want them all. Shame you are such a long way away:(

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Dad too. He's incredibly cheek!

I've checked on them again this morning and one of the darker, grey coloured buns has turned brown! So maybe he might end up ginger :D

What a wonderful family. If only you had the space and finances to keep them all. I did try and insert the love emoticon there but my iPad wouldn’t have it!

Aww thanks everyone. They are pretty special little lumps!

One more question! Because she ended up nesting in her litter tray rather than the box I had prepared, the babies have now started scattering out a little. I'll often find 3 huddled together and then the other 2 in a separate area. I'm worried that some of them will end up missing feeds because of this. Would I be better moving them into a small box so there is less room to scatter out?

xxx

Aww thanks everyone. They are pretty special little lumps!

One more question! Because she ended up nesting in her litter tray rather than the box I had prepared, the babies have now started scattering out a little. I'll often find 3 huddled together and then the other 2 in a separate area. I'm worried that some of them will end up missing feeds because of this. Would I be better moving them into a small box so there is less room to scatter out?

xxx

Can you get a cardboard box and customise it to make a cardboard 'tent' that you can put over the 'nest tray'.The kits are probably being scattered as Meghan hops away whilst the Kits are still latched on.

I don't even think it's that, I've seen them wriggling away! They are going to be a handful I can tell! But maybe I could make a cardboard barrier to keep them closer together?

Ha ha !! You wont know what's hit you once the Kits' eyes open and they start to explore :lol:

Yes, making a barrier may work.

Hopefully that will keep them contained for the time being. I echo Jack’s Jane though - just wait til they start exploring! I kept trying to put them back in their nest and would then find all three snuggled up fast asleep in a completely different part of the cage!

Hutch smash :D I thought it was time to get on with it! I couldn't find any tools at my parents house though so I literally tore it apart with my hands. Took approximately 3 minutes. Piece of s***!

e9cao8.jpg

m31pl.jpg

w6wq2v.jpg

9vh840.jpg

api7py.jpg

Back