• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

Hutch smash :D I thought it was time to get on with it! I couldn't find any tools at my parents house though so I literally tore it apart with my hands. Took approximately 3 minutes. Piece of s***!

e9cao8.jpg

m31pl.jpg

w6wq2v.jpg

9vh840.jpg

api7py.jpg

Good riddance to it

It looks like the one the RWAF have highlighted on their FB page today
https://www.facebook.com/RabbitRWAF/

I bet that was really satisfying. BTW loving Meghans relaxed little Sploof. The kits are so wonderful - wish I could adopt one casually forgetting what hard work young buns are. You've done an amazing job. Will your folks get to see them?

That sploot [emoji7] baby buns are all so beautiful, so glad you managed to rescue them :D x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Sploot :lol:

One up on Sploof :lol:

I caught one of mine doing a sploof with back legs akimbo instead of straight out.
I don't think he can do straight sploots ;)

Sploot [emoji38]

One up on Sploof [emoji38]

I caught one of mine doing a sploof with back legs akimbo instead of straight out.
I don't think he can do straight sploots ;)
Is it not sploot? [emoji38][emoji38] I thought it was[emoji51] and it got the name because corgis do it a lot? [emoji38][emoji38] Might've got that wrong.. [emoji38]

Is it not sploot? [emoji38][emoji38] I thought it was[emoji51] and it got the name because corgis do it a lot? [emoji38][emoji38] Might've got that wrong.. [emoji38]

haha, I know nothing - I probably got it wrong :lol:

having consulted Google just now it appear a sploof is a thing used to disguise weed smoking smells & a sploot is what we have been calling a sploof. We're a confused lot :lol:

having consulted Google just now it appear a sploof is a thing used to disguise weed smoking smells & a sploot is what we have been calling a sploof. We're a confused lot [emoji38]
Yeaa that's what I thought a sploof was! [emoji38][emoji38] Ah well at least we know now haha

Sploof sounds more... fluffy

So Toby therefore is king of the disguise of weed smells :/

Oh Graciee why did u have to ruin all the spoofing that's been happening lately with your good vocabulary [emoji14]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Oh Graciee why did u have to ruin all the spoofing that's been happening lately with your good vocabulary [emoji14]

Ahahahaha what a thing to be king of [emoji38]

Forum rule : we call it a sploof! [emoji38]

Well now you've just introduced yet another word Leanne :roll::lol::lol:

I always known it as Sploot! I thought it was an RU thing to call it a Sploof. So continued to do so.

We raise the alarm in this house when Toby is doing a sploot by calling "Sploot doot doot" to each other.

I always thought sploof was a big fat joint

Toby is sploot doot dooting as a write. Live action

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh god MM - damn auto correct

Definition of Spoofing: imitate (something) while exaggerating its characteristic features for comic effect.

I'm just worried new members are going to join and think all our rabbits are high on weed and sploofing!

I always known it as Sploot! I thought it was an RU thing to call it a Sploof. So continued to do so.

We raise the alarm in this house when Toby is doing a sploot by calling "Sploot doot doot" to each other.

I always thought sploof was a big fat joint

Toby is sploot doot dooting as a write. Live action

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Isn't that a spliff? [emoji38]

This is exactly what I needed to wake up to this morning :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, I didn't even know this pose had a name. :lol: I call it the 'Naomi Campbell' :lol:

Back