• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

This isn't something I've made but I wanted to show blackberry & co - it reminded me of all the ballet buns :love:

24nfgck.jpg

Had a go with some fimo I was given, I ended up ordering some tools and some white and brown fimo! Maybe then I can make something that actually resembles Poppy :lol: The closest thing I had to white was a creamy beige colour and I didn't have much brown left so she hasn't got as many patches :lol:

My bf always says "oh that's nice" to everything I make. Now I think he was just being nice because he has been ridiculously enthusiastic over this bunny :lol: He wants me to make him one for his desk now. I turned it into a necklace and since cooking it Tuesday morning I've only taken it off over night. I wear the necklace jaysmonkey made me with Poppy on too and it's a pretty combination :love:

Pretty pleased with it though because I had no tools, just my hands and a paper cutter thing to do the nose :D

very cute - looking forward to seeing more!

I painted a card for mother's day today. I spent an embarassingly long amount of time on it and I'm still really unhappy with it, but I'm not having another go because this is attempt number 2 - attempt number one also took an embarassingly long time :lol:

30sbmee.jpg

very cute - looking forward to seeing more!

I painted a card for mother's day today. I spent an embarassingly long amount of time on it and I'm still really unhappy with it, but I'm not having another go because this is attempt number 2 - attempt number one also took an embarassingly long time :lol:

30sbmee.jpg

This is so beautiful and will be really special for your Mum. x

latest trial run for dog tags :) just ordered a new die for my Big Shot so that the edges will be even and circular not wonky :lol:

10153655_10152752305595558_3507615346459490049_n.jpg

A special bracelet and button frame to signify the arrival of a special little lady :love: (my moms friend had her baby on Saturday!)

Lovely items everyone :D I love ballet bunnies, I have made a couple myself.

Recently I have been working on rabbits representing the four classical elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water and also a seahorse.

Love those bracelets!!!!!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :D I'm trying to figure tax things out.. Or at least declaring what I'm making. Then I can sell things :D It was a hobby before so everything I have amounts to a lot so if I make money from it it wouldn't be profit for a long time :lol: But none of it makes any sense to me ..grr!

I make (or at least vamp up) phone cases too and have managed to find iPhone 5C cases which are pains to find colour wise..! I did a little tutorial on my blog :)

http://zombunny.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/button-craft.html

[QUOTE=Aly&PoppyI'm completely useless with anything artistic or crafty !!

I don't understand the tax etc either but I'll be waiting ;)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

my first attempt at a leather dog collar, I wanted to see if I could use my Big Shot to emboss leather (turns out it can) and then I painted over it. I'm not 100% happy but mostly because I kept having hand spasms so the paintings not very neat :lol: but practice makes perfect

10392383_10152861322885558_7803829984328664701_n.jpg

a sample I did without painting it
10308250_10152861321570558_2597371781527898634_n.jpg

Back