• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Vibes for Tiny Thomas Please / Update Sunday post 85

Oh no, so sad to hear about this whole ordeal, but glad to see little Tom seems to be getting better! Sending alllll my vibes!:love:

Update Thursday 3:32pm

Tiny Thomas is brilliant at the moment he never stopped eating yesterday I'm glad to say and he even did binky's :D

Greytail, Vinnie and Oliver and Cleo and Dotty are all doing well, shiny coats and bright eyes, eating and drinking :D

Update Thursday 3:32pm

Tiny Thomas is brilliant at the moment he never stopped eating yesterday I'm glad to say and he even did binky's :D

Greytail, Vinnie and Oliver and Cleo and Dotty are all doing well, shiny coats and bright eyes, eating and drinking :D

Oh such good news keep on munching babies when you are all feeling lots better I'm sure we can have some more picies please:D:love:

So pleased that they have made such good progress xxxx

Sending love and vibes for their continued improvement :love:

I took some photos Thursday night of Cleo and Dotty in their play pen and Tiny Thomas .

Here is Tiny Thomas and although he is very skinny as you can see he is doing ok and eating and drinking, we are going to try him on some oats to put some weight on him.

Cleo & Dotty ( Thomas's Sisters )

Dotty

Cleo

Bless them :love:

It might be worth getting bloods run for Thomas to check his liver function

Coccidiosis can effect the Liver too. It may help your Vet decide how long to keep him on abx for so they are not stopped too soon xx

Bless them :love:

It might be worth getting bloods run for Thomas to check his liver function

Coccidiosis can effect the Liver too. It may help your Vet decide how long to keep him on abx for so they are not stopped too soon xx

Yes I think we will they all have another week of Septrin and I think we will get his bloods checked as he is very small but we put it down to him being the runt but you never know

Thanks Jane
xx

Yes I think we will they all have another week of Septrin and I think we will get his bloods checked as he is very small but we put it down to him being the runt but you never know

Thanks Jane
xx

They all certainly look better than before thanks to all your care. Hopefully they will all make a full recovery. They are gorgeous little Bunnies :love:

Back