• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Photo campaign/ display/ fundraiser- Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

I hadn't forgotten about this but have been sidetracked and haven't sorted my photos out yet. I have photos I can send of a few of the different categories, so will get cracking in the next day or two. :wave:

BattleKat and Gray don't leave it too late! Only 10 days left to enter. You can always send more in later ;)

Whilst we have some lovely entries, we have sadly a lot less than we had hoped for.

We don't have any entries into Biggest Binky, Most Creative Enrichment, Rescue Bunny and the Tribute Wall.

I must admit to being disappointed because I thought people would jump at the chance to show off their bunnies, but maybe we've gone about this in the wrong way somehow. However, we are not disappointed with the quality of the entries we have so far and we are hoping for a late flurry of entries as people gather together what they want to enter.

We're very hopeful :thumb:

I posted today and there's a binky photo in there :wave: it's not very good as they're so difficult but at least you have something!

Maybe if you do it again you could charge more per entry but get people to email the photos and you print them at your end? people are more likely to do stuff if it doesn't involve moving :lol:

I hadn't forgotten about this but have been sidetracked and haven't sorted my photos out yet. I have photos I can send of a few of the different categories, so will get cracking in the next day or two. :wave:

That would be lovely :)

I posted today and there's a binky photo in there :wave: it's not very good as they're so difficult but at least you have something!

Maybe if you do it again you could charge more per entry but get people to email the photos and you print them at your end? people are more likely to do stuff if it doesn't involve moving :lol:

Awesome. Binkies are hard to catch, but even having one to photo is a great thing :)

Also, thanks for the feedback. This was debated, to be honest. Our concern was that it might eliminate some people for entering (especially children) but also that we might have to close entries earlier than we wanted (to enable us to get them up for Open Day). Maybe, if we do this again, we could charge £1 for e-mail entries, and 50p for entries that were printed and have different closing dates or something. One to think on though, so thank you :thumb:

Afraid i found a bit of an issue with the entry form, there is no category for 'Rescue Bunny' but i have just written it on :)

Afraid i found a bit of an issue with the entry form, there is no category for 'Rescue Bunny' but i have just written it on :)

:( I don't know what happened there. Hey ho. Thanks for writing it on :) She may be the only genuine entry :lol:

Filled in my forms and sent my photos to be printed, should hopefully be here tomorrow :D

:thumb: and :thumb: to you too Gray.

We got some very familiar entries today (either by name or bunny), we've received entries for Hay Monster (and his former lady friends) and Snowy, all who were adopted from us, and also BattleKat's WONDERFUL annotated entry.

Great stuff!

Looking forwards to more though :D

:wave:

Mine were sent today. :)

I too had a problem with rescue bunny so just put them in favourite photo. Didn't have the brains like Gray to write it in.:roll:

I have also put extra money in. I have entered for the Tribute wall as well.

I may have accidentally on purpose sent a bit too much money :)

That's very kind. thank you :)

:wave:

Mine were sent today. :)

I too had a problem with rescue bunny so just put them in favourite photo. Didn't have the brains like Gray to write it in.:roll:

I have also put extra money in. I have entered for the Tribute wall as well.

Dont' worry about the Rescue Bunny category. It was our error so any entry we receive for a bunny known to be a rescue bunny (from us or from elsewhere) will be automatically entered into that category anyway :)

Thanks for entering.

Posted my entry yesterday and sent payment over :wave:

Lovely stuff thanks.

I'm going to pop to the Centre today to pick up any entries that have arrived since Thursday which will leave me a couple of days to get all those we have so far completely sorted and ready to be put up and then a few days left at the end of August to sort out any that come in next week.

They will all hopefully be displayed at the Centre for our open day on 2nd September (next Sunday). Would be lovely to see anyone who can get there, there. :)

Hope to get Spenser's entries and cheque in the post this afternoon. I'll post first class and hope they make it to you in time. :wave:

sadly my entry forms havn;t made it on time, unless they come tomorrow, then i will send first class in hope photos would get to you for saturday

Life is very busy here because we've more than doubled our amount of entries in the past couple of days. Today alone we received entries from 9 different people, with some people entering 8-9 categories! That was a huge shock!

We will absolutely do our best to get them all displayed, however, with tomorrow being the last official day we said we would receive, we're going to have to say that we can only guarantee those received by tomorrow will be disaplyed for our Open Day, however, any late entries will be displayed as soon as we can get them up.

It's very exciting stuff!

Mini lop1, please see the PM we have sent you. I hope that helps. :)

Life is very busy here because we've more than doubled our amount of entries in the past couple of days. Today alone we received entries from 9 different people, with some people entering 8-9 categories! That was a huge shock!

We will absolutely do our best to get them all displayed, however, with tomorrow being the last official day we said we would receive, we're going to have to say that we can only guarantee those received by tomorrow will be disaplyed for our Open Day, however, any late entries will be displayed as soon as we can get them up.

It's very exciting stuff!

Mini lop1, please see the PM we have sent you. I hope that helps. :)

thankyou :wave:

Our Rabbitless Rabbit Show is now closed. We'll get back to you later with how many entries we've had (minus any late entries).

Thank you so much to all who entered.

We went to the open day yesterday and was absolutely blown away with the Rabbitless Rabbit Show.

It looked fantastic and I recognized some of the buns from the forum. I couldn't read the stories from the tribute wall as they would have made me cry.

Well done to Tracy. She done a fantastic job.

Back