• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny with the broken leg U/D video 156

Rest assured that this bunny will get the very best of veterinary care and with all your good wishes we can get the baby through this one way or another

I can thoroughly believe that. I'm so relieved the poor baby has found you Theo. :love:

I wonder if the baby bun could have Local injected into its leg so the foot can be removed and then once fully grown proper surgery can be performed :?:wave:

I cross my fingers for the gorgeous bun!I hope it will recover soon and forget what it went through...

Rest assured that this bunny will get the very best of veterinary care and with all your good wishes we can get the baby through this one way or another

Excellent Theo. Only the best.:thumb:

Sending warmth, love and strong healing wishes to this little darling.

Bless them. xxxxx

Millions of vibes for the vets this morning. I didn't sleep well, as I was thinking of the wee baby. So pleased she has you to take care of her.

At least she was eating well and active. (How she could move with the leg, I will never know). Gives me hope she can get through this.

I'm so glad this bun will now be in your care Theo. Well done to you, Amanda and Claire.

Sending buckets of vibes for this little one. xx

Sending all the vibes from our whole family... From my fiancee, myself and our boy, Nyunyu. I hope he will get through all this. Good luck, lil' guy... Please let us know how he/she's doing from time to time (here on RU, of course)

Sorry if i missed it but is the leg just broken or is this a case of splay legs?

I used to have a rabbit with splay legs, his hind legs pointing outwards, he had to drag his legs to move around but i hated to see him suffer like that.
I didn't live long.

And now seeing this rabbit it kinda makes me frustrated because it's obvious that he is suffering too, you can give him painkillers and whatnot but that still doesn't gonna help him to walk around like a normal bunny. He'll will stay handicapped no matter the help and care he is going to get.
I don't believe a rabbit can be happy when he can't run around and do the normal things that a rabbbit should be able to do.
I wouldn't want any of my animals to be miserable like this, how can you?

Don't get me wrong, i don't mean to offend anyone, sorry if i did. But i don't think it's okay and justifying to let this bunny continue his life with deformed legs.
Even a wheelchair is not gonna make his live better either.

Click this link for more info and pictures on splay legs

Last edited:
Sorry if i missed it but is the leg just broken or is this a case of splay legs?

I used to have a rabbit with splay legs, his hind legs pointing outwards, he had to drag his legs to move around but i hated to see him suffer like that.
I didn't live long.

And now seeing this rabbit it kinda makes me frustrated because it's obvious that he is suffering too, you can give him painkillers and whatnot but that still doesn't gonna help him to walk around like a normal bunny. He'll will stay handicapped no matter the help and care he is going to get.
I don't believe a rabbit can be happy when he can't run around and do the normal things that a rabbbit should be able to do. How can you let an animal live like this?
I wouldn't want any of my animals to be miserable like this.

Don't get me wrong, i don't mean to offend anyone, sorry if i did. But i don't think it's okay and justifying to let this bunny continue his life with deformed legs.
A wheelchair is not gonna make his live better.

Click this link for more info and pictures on splay legs

Many Rabbits have a perfectly happy life with a disability. This bunny is now in the best of hands with an experienced carer of diasabled rabbits. This little one will get the best care possible and will definately not be kept suffering for the sake of it. If the best option was PTS then that is what would happen, but the best option could be many things.....Theo and the Vet just need to assess that.

Back