• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue space

elaine

Mama Doe
Has anyone got any space in the Manchester Area for 3 mini rex I think they are 2 girls and a boy, this is quite urgent as the owner is threatning to kill them and I don't have any space

I would have to get them brought to me at wk end and then they would need to go to where they are wanted as I don't have any space, I have had a offer for them to go to Knutsford as well I am just waiting to see who can deff take

I would have to get them brought to me at wk end and then they would need to go to where they are wanted as I don't have any space, I have had a offer for them to go to Knutsford as well I am just waiting to see who can deff take

Elaine, is this resolved now?

Someone phoned me the other day trying to get rid of there bunny to me. She got really funny and nasty when I said no.

I don't have room, as I'm pregnant and trying to cut back on buns as I'm going in for a section in August. So it will be down to my volenteers to keep things ticking over. Anyway I'm a Guinea pig rescue not a rabbit rescue, I already have 35 buns.:roll:

no it isn't but I can't get hold of him so no idea what is happening I am prob going to have to wait till he contacts me

Back