• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Friends Booklet for Bunnyhops

I have txt'd Nicki to see when she posted them out for you, will let you know as soon as I hear from her:D.

Nicki as posted them out:D My friend as just been and she hasn't got hers yet so don't worry it must be the pigeon's fault that the post office is using;):lol::lol::lol:

Got mine this morning thankyou, I think it should have come with a small packet of tissues! :lol: Thanks very much, very moving little tribute to much loved pets and hope it has raised some much needed funds. x

Nicki as posted them out:D My friend as just been and she hasn't got hers yet so don't worry it must be the pigeon's fault that the post office is using;):lol::lol::lol:

I've not had mine yet :cry: and then when I get it I'll :cry: OMG the emotion is just all too much :cry::cry::cry::lol:

Donna, I have received your chq this morning THANK YOU:D.
don't forget to send your address to minimallow, so she can post one out to you:D

Just to let everyone know that everyone who ordered have had them sent out.
If anyone hasnt received theirs within in the next couple days please let me know as i'll have to send out another :wave:

Alice - just got your pm now - so your book sh ould be there within a few days - Justine same for you :lol::wave:

Donna could you please pm me your address. if you already have and ive missed the pm dont resend i'll go double check now :lol:

Just to let everyone know that everyone who ordered have had them sent out.
If anyone hasnt received theirs within in the next couple days please let me know as i'll have to send out another :wave:

Alice - just got your pm now - so your book sh ould be there within a few days - Justine same for you :lol::wave:

Donna could you please pm me your address. if you already have and ive missed the pm dont resend i'll go double check now :lol:

i did pm, do you need me to again?? was the day i sent payment so a few days ago :wave::wave:

Has everyone got their books now? Please let me know if anyone hasnt as all were sent out a good while ago :wave:

Back