• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more bunnies??

Just catching up on this thread. :wave:

You both do an amazing job. The stress you are under looking after so many buns with special needs is immense. I get stressed out looking after one special needs dental bun, so how you cope I cannot imagine.

You definitely need to look after yourselves and take a step back to gather your strength again.

The huge number of lovely posts on this thread is testament to what people think of you and the fantastic work that you do.

You both do an amazing job. The stress you are under looking after so many buns with special needs is immense. I get stressed out looking after one special needs dental bun, so how you cope I cannot imagine.

You definitely need to look after yourselves and take a step back to gather your strength again.

The huge number of lovely posts on this thread is testament to what people think of you and the fantastic work that you do.

Thank you so much :love:

And thank you to everyone that has taken the time to send pm's we really appreciate it and it has made our day a much happier one :)

Michelle I have already given Steve a shopping list for bunny baking :wave: :lol:

I was really saddened when I read through all these threads. I had heard of your rescue but was unaware of what exactly you did. So I checked out your website and must say that both you and Steve must be physically and mentally exhausted and above all such bunny lovers. I have two bunnies who take up an awful lot of my time though the enjoyment I get from them is amazing and has helped me through difficult times but you two have taken on so much and done so much good.
My love and best wishes go out to you two in whatever you decide to do. I'm not sure where you are, I am in Northampton. but if ever I can do anything practical to help, I would surely try my best. Lots of love to two amazing people.:wave:

I was really saddened when I read through all these threads. I had heard of your rescue but was unaware of what exactly you did. So I checked out your website and must say that both you and Steve must be physically and mentally exhausted and above all such bunny lovers. I have two bunnies who take up an awful lot of my time though the enjoyment I get from them is amazing and has helped me through difficult times but you two have taken on so much and done so much good.
My love and best wishes go out to you two in whatever you decide to do. I'm not sure where you are, I am in Northampton. but if ever I can do anything practical to help, I would surely try my best. Lots of love to two amazing people.:wave:

Steve has put together a DVD of some of the bunnies who have had the pleasure of staying with Rainbow Rabbits. I had to wait until my hubby was out to watch it as I knew I was going to cry. They certainly are two very amazing people.

Steve, Liz - I have just read through this and am shocked that someone could send you a nasty PM. You are very highly thought of and respected on this forum and don't believe anything else.

I'm glad you have both had a nice day today. Take care.

Not been on the last couple of days but I'm shocked and horrified that someone was so horrible to you :cry:
What you do is amazing and a true inspiration.
On the biccy subject...I missed out last time...and I'm sure mine would love them....you should make a huge batch for the bunny thingy in April ;)

Firstly, are you feeling a little better today?

I think that the biscuits are a great idea as long as we don't pressure you.
I've only got 1 bun, on a strict no starch/sugar diet, but I'll ask the vet hospital if they'd like some.

My mummy is very slow at looking at these things, but me and the outside bunnies do like biccies and Mummy is not quite so clever at making them.

I will be taking control of the 'puter and looking for biccies in future. I do like nom noms....

Mum says you've been a bit sad and tired tho, so no pressure, and I'm also sending you lots of nose rubs and lickies to make you feel happy.

Lots of love Mr Fluff xx

PS, yes I wants LOTS

I agree.

(had typed more but I was rambling too much). :oops:

Well the no bunnies thing is going well :roll::lol::lol:

We are keeping the two that arrived last night, we have 2 more arriving Friday that we had already commited to and now we have been asked if we could help another bunny. She has a lot of serious problems and there is no way we could say no to her :love:

Oh and I have started baking biscuits for easter :D

Thats because everyone knows how devoted you are to the bunnies, you have a very special personality which should be treasured..

Yeah, Ellie and Fudge would like some biscuits when they are ready please

Oh and this is of them both too :love::love::love::love:

I had somehow missed this thread Liz :shock::oops: I feel really guilty now :oops: The thing is, you both do such an amazing job :love: The bunnies have such a good quality of life with you and you give them the best care possible :love: I know our girly will be happy at yours :) Ive told her once shes better she has a choice of multiple husbuns! :lol:

I had somehow missed this thread Liz :shock::oops: I feel really guilty now :oops: The thing is, you both do such an amazing job :love: The bunnies have such a good quality of life with you and you give them the best care possible :love: I know our girly will be happy at yours :) Ive told her once shes better she has a choice of multiple husbuns! :lol:

Don't feel guilty, we can't wait for her to arrive :love: I have recently discovered that Steve says one thing and then does another :roll::lol::lol:

But I will say, after this bunny we are definately not taking any more for a bit ;) :lol::lol:

Back