• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay bunny has had babies!!!!! PHOTOS!!!! :)

Yup, it's ok to clean the cage, but leave the nest if at all possible until the babies eyes are open (and even then keep just a bit of it-such as the fur- so that they know where their base is).

She needs the additional food to help her produce milk, and pretty soon the kits will be sharing her food with her. Whilst awkward and annoying, I'm not sure there is much you can do. I know no one had any advice for me and I sought out several responsible breeders.

Yup, it's ok to clean the cage, but leave the nest if at all possible until the babies eyes are open (and even then keep just a bit of it-such as the fur- so that they know where their base is).

She needs the additional food to help her produce milk, and pretty soon the kits will be sharing her food with her. Whilst awkward and annoying, I'm not sure there is much you can do. I know no one had any advice for me and I sought out several responsible breeders.

Ok, thank you. As long as she is not in any harm or anything as I was worried :(

Thank you for all your help.

She just needs to be kept clean to prevent any problems like flystrike (which would be unlikely to happen at this time of year, but you still need to be aware), but other than that you shouldn't have any problems.

She just needs to be kept clean to prevent any problems like flystrike (which would be unlikely to happen at this time of year, but you still need to be aware), but other than that you shouldn't have any problems.

I will definately do that. Thank you :)

she needs a big pile of hay not redigrass to fix this.Hold off on the redigrass and just give a few greens every other day and pellets in a bowl.hay is very important.

Bella's babies at 16 days...first day out of the nest :love: :love: :love:

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE FEET!!!

IMG_1564.jpg

And mummy...
IMG_1550.jpg

I am so proud of this girl. She has been through so much and is an amazing mum. She still has a home waiting for her with a handsome bun named Marley :)

Last edited:
:love::love:Aaaaaaawwwww:love::love:
hope the motherhood is going well for her, bet it was a total suprise for u tho! :lol:

:love::love: Awwwww, I've just melted all over my keyboard :love::love:

What gorgeous bunnies you have there...well done! Mum, Bella, is simply beautiful too. Good luck :wave:

Back