• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey is a boy :D and he's getting da snip on friday ;)

mabster

Young Bun
Oh my!!! I think Bailey is a boy!!! The breeder thought she was a girl as did we. I always had suspicions but thought I'd check again! When Bailey was humping Oakley I swear I could feel something thin and hard! Oh no!!

Both are about 4 months old.! I think a trip to the vets is in order.

On pushing bailey's bits I could not see the slit, it was more of a fold up it with a distinct hole on top. Jeese o!

Well Having checked again and comparing them I am sure Bailey is a boy. Shizzle. Don;t know what to do. Is that why Oakley looks large? She's bouncing around like a loon and humping Bailey. Bah!!! Emergency spays??

Last edited:
Oh my!!! I think Bailey is a boy!!! The breeder thought she was a girl as did we. I always had suspicions but thought I'd check again! When Bailey was humping Oakley I swear I could feel something thin and hard! Oh no!!

Both are about 4 months old.! I think a trip to the vets is in order.

On pushing bailey's bits I could not see the slit, it was more of a fold up it with a distinct hole on top. Jeese o!

Errrrrmmmm if Bailey IS a boy and Oakley IS a girl and Bailey has been humping Oakley..................

Entire Buck + Unspayed Doe + Humping = BABIES :shock: :? :shock:

Janex

When you push on my 4 month olds bits he has a little mickey mouse:lol: Would it be a big problem if she was a he.

I know :(:( Are they both not at sexual maturity yet? Or does it not matter... I shall book a vest appointment asap. Poor little scamp. Will check her again later but I'm sure of it...

I know :(:( Are they both not at sexual maturity yet? Or does it not matter... I shall book a vest appointment asap. Poor little scamp. Will check her again later but I'm sure of it...

Buns can be fertile at 12 weeks..............

Jnaex

Oh no... 12 weeks. :censored: I feel so bad now. Heres hoping and fingers crossed!
'Goes to check buns' Is there any way to tell if a female is pregant before she starts nesting?

They start to swell at around 20 days and become territorial and aggressive...vets can tell by palpating the abdomen at around 14 days, or they can scan her for you which is most reliable.

I had the same problem. I adopted a baby rabbit as a boy to bond with my girl; and "he" turned out to be a girl too. So the name changed from Trystan to Trystane... :oops: I didn't really want any more bunnies as the inn is full, but I started to feel really sorry now for the two girls, so am adopting two boy bunnies this week; one each...

Vera

Back