'FUN DAY’

Sunday 29th July 2007
10.30am – 3.30pm

45 Saunton Road
Rugby
Warwickshire
CV22 6BE

Tele: 01788 335585

This year we have decided to change our open day to a ‘Fun Day’ with many new stalls that are more family orientated. We will have a range of stalls that will hopefully interest people of varying ages from Books, Painted plant pots, plants as well as the usual tombola’s, raffle prizes ranging from a lovely ‘Booze Basket’, along with the BBQ and many side show games that I am sure the kids will enjoy.

We will also have items from the lovely Pampered Piggies Company and hopefully, for all you Midlander’s, a chance to meet up with other forum members from the Midland Hopper Group.

If you feel that you might be able to help on the day, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Shaun, or if you have any items like books, plants or something lovely that we can raffle, bottles (preferable still full lol) for our bottle stall, it would be most appreciated.

We sincerely hope that you can join us on the day to raise funds for our rescue buns and piggies.

Please Note: We do not re-home on the actual day but will reserve a bun/s or piggy that you have fallen in love with and arrangements for another day to collect.

Many Thanks

Tracy

Towsbuns
17-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Who is going to this? I am hoping to.

SOAD
17-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm going and bringing Carys and Steph with me :wave:

woodstock
17-07-2007, 09:20 PM
ah - I knew there was something on this weekend - a friends hen do - so i'm afraid i'm out :(

rngpwelfare
17-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I might go if I can be bothered to get up that morning:D :D :D :D

SOAD
18-07-2007, 08:23 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun
19-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm going to have a second hand book stall there .... I've acquired a load of chick lit & forensic science novels to name a few genres so pop along and get your holiday read for much cheaper than the charity shops are asking :lol: :lol:

Denny
20-07-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm going to have a second hand book stall there .... I've acquired a load of chick lit & forensic science novels to name a few genres so pop along and get your holiday read for much cheaper than the charity shops are asking :lol: :lol:

do we get any BOG OF ones:lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun
20-07-2007, 01:43 PM
do we get any BOG OF ones:lol: :lol: :lol: I was scared to check this reply as I was convinced you'd bring up my should-be-posted-in-the-desperate section :lol:

Denny
20-07-2007, 04:05 PM
I was scared to check this reply as I was convinced you'd bring up my should-be-posted-in-the-desperate section :lol:

as if I would:lol: :lol: :lol: but now you have brought it up, perhaps you should let everyone know what catagories you have;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For anyone wanting to know how to get rid of a man or how to get one then Jill has some very interesting books;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozzy'sMummy
25-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm hoping to come :D :D

BirdieBun
27-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Im not mentioning Jill's books :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun
28-07-2007, 10:08 AM
OK guys.. .we need to do a no-rain dance for tomorrow

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/11.gif rain, rain go away......

honeybunny
28-07-2007, 10:45 AM
If it rains will Tracy cancel or does she have cover for some of the stalls?

or do we just all bring big umbrellas! :D

luvabun
28-07-2007, 12:15 PM
If it rains will Tracy cancel or does she have cover for some of the stalls?

or do we just all bring big umbrellas! :DCancelling is not an option... I hope..... big brollies might be the order of the day :roll:

CottonMather
28-07-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't make it now, what with the car out of action :cry:
I'll be doing no-rain-dancing from Nottingham though!!!
hope it goes well :D

Denny
28-07-2007, 12:53 PM
or do we just all bring big umbrellas! :D

I am bringing my wellies, a boat and paddles just in case:lol: :lol:

The weather woman on our central news last night said it would rain heavily through the night and all day saturday with flood alert warnings. I obviously dont live on earth as it is glorious hot and sunny here at the moment:lol: :lol:

luvabun
28-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Here's the teddies and other soft toys assembled for the Pre-loved Teddy raffle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Jillyp747/teddies001.jpg
:wave:

honeybunny
28-07-2007, 01:57 PM
will try and find a brolly:D

rngpwelfare
29-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Ok folks the sun is shining and we're all here waiting to meet you all.:D
So come along and enjoy yourselves:D :D :D :D

Ozzy'sMummy
29-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm leaving in 5 minutes!! WOOOOOO

I'm a little excited... :lol: :lol:

Indiechic
29-07-2007, 03:16 PM
hope this went ok, its a shame your all so far away xxx

markey78
29-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Me and Clair came down for a couple of hours, and had a great time. :wave:

Its just a shame we dont have the facilities for more buns! And the one i think was named Rocky was one of the friendliest buns ive seen!

And we go a 2008 calander already!

Cheers for a great day! :D :D :D

luvabun
29-07-2007, 07:14 PM
:wave: Hiya Mark and Clair... did I meet you? I was manning the book stall and the teddy raffle.

btw mates that were there.................... you are so in the bad books... why didn't anyone tell me I was burning :shock: it was so hot and sunny, I'm burnt all down my right arm and my chest :roll: :oops:

honeybunny
29-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi
it was nice to put a face to the name Jill:D
great to see the sun shining..shame you got burnt though..and lots of people there..hope Tracy made a lot of money..
Was nice to see the 2 ex Honeybunnies who were in for boarding..

and did Jay and Jess get reserved today? I so hope they did.. fingers crossed

Towsbuns
29-07-2007, 07:51 PM
:wave: Hiya Mark and Clair... did I meet you? I was manning the book stall and the teddy raffle.

btw mates that were there.................... you are so in the bad books... why didn't anyone tell me I was burning :shock: it was so hot and sunny, I'm burnt all down my right arm and my chest :roll: :oops:

I just thought the rosy glow was embarrassment at the books you were selling :censored:

luvabun
29-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I just thought the rosy glow was embarrassment at the books you were selling :censored: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SSHHHH!!!!!!! and the videos... oops :oops:

anyway, moving swiftly on................... I've got to be so restrained... I bought so many treats for the buns from Pampered piggies but I can't give them all in one go :roll:

Ozzy'sMummy
29-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Oooh today was so much fun! It was so lovely to meet you all (still don't think I said hi to all but hello now). I was with my brother and dad (ricky tomlinson lookalike hehe). XxXx

luvabun
29-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Oooh today was so much fun! It was so lovely to meet you all (still don't think I said hi to all but hello now). I was with my brother and dad (ricky tomlinson lookalike hehe). XxXx
describe yourself not your Dad :lol: :wave: did we get to say hi?

Ozzy'sMummy
29-07-2007, 08:56 PM
But Daddy's the reconisable one hehe. I don't think we did get to say hi but were you in an orange top? I was in a grey long top with skinny jeans and a purple bag and was with Steph and Chloe most of the time hehe. XxXx

markey78
29-07-2007, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=luvabun;1997111]:wave: Hiya Mark and Clair... did I meet you? I was manning the book stall and the teddy raffle.
QUOTE]

I didnt spend long looking at books, i cant read........:lol: :lol:
I was the tall one with glasses and a black t-shirt who has eaten to many pies, and Clair is shorter? (well to me she is) with long red hair and glasses :wave:

We should have bought more willow balls, as they have chewed the two little ones we bought to pieces already!:lol: :lol:

Towsbuns
29-07-2007, 09:21 PM
But Daddy's the reconisable one hehe. I don't think we did get to say hi but were you in an orange top? I was in a grey long top with skinny jeans and a purple bag and was with Steph and Chloe most of the time hehe. XxXx

:wave: :wave: HELLO It was me in the orange top.

Ozzy'sMummy
29-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Heylo Towsbuns :D. We should have had name tags cause I was shy and didn't want to embarass myself :lol:. It tooks me ages to pluck up courage to say hi to anyone :lol:. Was a great day :D.

chloaster
29-07-2007, 10:04 PM
:wave: Hi, it was great to meet some of you - I mean all of you I met not some of you I met!! :lol: :lol: I was the one wandering around with Steph carrying a litter tray!! :lol: :lol:

I think I would liked to have come home with eight rabbits today!! The four agouti sisters are gorgeous and Pepper and her sister and that beautiful bunny with head tilt and her friend :love: Oh and the two long termers and the beautiful black rex I could have snuck in with my boys and no-one would have known!! :oops: :lol:

Thanks for having us Tracy, and thank you for giving me a lift Tree :D

Bavarian Bunny
29-07-2007, 11:40 PM
When's the next meeting in my area? Everything happens so far away. :(

BirdieBun
30-07-2007, 09:07 AM

OMG I recognise you from your pic in your avator but didnt know you were from the forum yesterday sorry hun xxxx :oops:

BirdieBun
30-07-2007, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=luvabun;1997111]:wave: Hiya Mark and Clair... did I meet you? I was manning the book stall and the teddy raffle.
QUOTE]

I didnt spend long looking at books, i cant read........:lol: :lol:
I was the tall one with glasses and a black t-shirt who has eaten to many pies, and Clair is shorter? (well to me she is) with long red hair and glasses :wave:

We should have bought more willow balls, as they have chewed the two little ones we bought to pieces already!:lol: :lol:

I didnt see you guys :cry:

Tanks for yet another great day and it was lovely to meet you Jill (Luvabun) :D My mom hadnt read the Nora Roberts book so she is chuffed it will be going to Cyprus with her :D

Oooooh and I understand I won 3 times on the raffle :oops:

Ozzy'sMummy
30-07-2007, 09:36 AM
OMG I recognise you from your pic in your avator but didnt know you were from the forum yesterday sorry hun xxxx :oops:

Hehe thats ok ;). I only realised it was you as you were leaving, sorry aswell. You did indeed keep winning on the raffle :lol: :lol: :D

BirdieBun
30-07-2007, 12:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwwwwwww my prizes were fab I bonded with the bunny straight away so was so pleased that I won her :lol:

Denny
30-07-2007, 02:41 PM
btw mates that were there.................... you are so in the bad books... why didn't anyone tell me I was burning :shock: it was so hot and sunny, I'm burnt all down my right arm and my chest

Well Jilly, us women dont tend to talk to women's chests so wouldn't of noticed that you were cooking nicely pmslol it would of need a man to tell you that you were turning into a robin red breast roflol serves you right for bringing a bird to mine pmslol, I cannot believe we didn't find it until midnight roflol

Julie was easy to find in her tango'd top:lol: do you want your bag back Julie, couldn't fit all the booze in it:lol: we are using your huuugggggeeeee car for all our bargains next year:lol: any time you decide you are fed up with that gorgeous bowl, remember me;)

Sorry I missed some of you by the sounds of it:( I wasn't late, it was Shaun's fault keeping me talking on the door for 2 hours;) thats my excuse and I am sticking to it roflolololo good to see the regulars too:D

Awww Ozzy, you should of bit the bullet and chatted, its hard when you are shy but everyone would of made you feel welcome;) :D you would of gone home realising that everyone is a bunny nutter lolololololololol

Its no wonder I only spent £80, Jilly cleared out Pampered piggies along with Tree who got all the juicy books :lol: and Marky obviously ate all the pies:lol: However, I did come home with plenty of booze roflol

Tree, Carl was well impressed with my spending spree, he thought £80 was mild for us three:lol: we must get Tracy to install a cash point machine next year:lol: and dont forget to share your books:lol:

A very big well done to Tracy and Shaun for a great day, Jilly's wellies clearly did the trick with the weather:D hope you raised loads of dosh for the bunnies and piggies:D

Jilly, what ever you do, dont wear the wellies and the nighty together otherwise you will be re-buying all those 'how to get a fella' books pmslol

Anyone else thought that Maria's hubby looked like Bono:shock: :D His voice was amazing and Amy's drum skills at brilliant, well done Amy, I was well impressed:D

Note: there was lots of emoticons but have just spent half hour deleting them as I am only allowed 20 (sad face) Tammmm, how do I get to use more emoticons?

luvabun
30-07-2007, 06:10 PM
OK so I got first pickings at the Pampered Piggies stall and the fluffmeisters are enjoying the spoils :oops: :oops: :oops: I ain't fessing up to how much I spent :lol: ... just wondering where I'm going to put it all :roll: .. must not overload the buns with new stuff all at once.

Mind you, the alfalfa/apple tubes filled with hay have been a huge hit with Totti and Brody..... they are certainly their mothers buns as they have not learnt moderation :oops: :lol: :lol:

Hope Tracy raised lots of dosh :)

luvabun
31-07-2007, 04:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwwwwwww my prizes were fab I bonded with the bunny straight away so was so pleased that I won her :lol: What have you called it then Carys :lol: :lol: and by the way, the big teddy is Ursa Major (as in Great Bear, one of the constellations)..... I bought him on a trip to Columbo years ago and am so pleased he's gone to a good home :oops:

BirdieBun
31-07-2007, 04:31 PM
What have you called it then Carys :lol: :lol: and by the way, the big teddy is Ursa Major (as in Great Bear, one of the constellations)..... I bought him on a trip to Columbo years ago and am so pleased he's gone to a good home :oops:

Awwwwwwwww no way wow he is from a long way away!

I have called the bunny Parsnip :D

Ozzy'sMummy
31-07-2007, 04:34 PM
I had to be kept away from the teddies :lol: :lol:. I have far to many to add to the collection :lol: :lol:

SOAD
31-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I won some pegs and a duster, I think someone was trying to tell me something :lol:

rngpwelfare
02-08-2007, 07:50 PM
I'd just like to thank everyone who came and helped us raise so much money.:D
We had around 80 paying people through the gate and they managed between them to spend £1200 :D :D which is £300 up on last year so thank you if you where one of the ones who helped us raise this much needed money.

Markey was it you I was talking to at the gate if so why did you not introduce your self:no: Sorry to all those that I didn't get chance to have a chat to it becomes a bit hectic at times when your doing one of these days.:)

Jill I agree with Denny that nightshirt needs hiding from most peoples eyes,:oops: and Denny I'm not installing a cash machine but will point you in walking distance of one.:lol: :D

luvabun
02-08-2007, 07:54 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif WOW!! Well done Tracy, I'm so glad you raised so much. My fluffmeisters are loving the stuff I bought.

It was lovely to meet you at last :wave:

p.s. I lurve my nightie... don't know why it causes such a fuss :lol:

Denny
05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
and Denny I'm not installing a cash machine but will point you in walking distance of one.:lol: :D

Thats even worse for me as I would end up with more stuff from your shops:lol: :lol: :lol: usually something big too much to Carls dismay:lol: :lol: :lol:

A very well done to you Tracy and Shaun:D fantastic sum raised:D :D :D it was a fab day and I look forward to next years with the new cashpoint machine installed;) :lol: :lol: