• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Territorial bunny

Clare-uk

Mama Doe
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with my bunny Molly, she is 3yrs old, a single bunny who has been spayed. She was very aggressive when we first got her which is why we had her spayed but 2 yrs on she is still territorial - though doesn't mind me in the run. She has a hutch with access to outside space, I leave her door open all day and she hops back and forth. Inside this area I have the piggies in hutches who she talks to and steals hay poking out of their hutches. She has boxes, tunnels and toys in the run area too. Basically I'm looking for any advice on how to calm her down a bit!! I have been wondering if she would calm down with a cage mate? or would this just make her worse? I just want my little girl to be happy and hate to think she might not be :(

If anyone has any experience of a bunny like mine I would love to hear from you, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Clare x

Back