• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my cute little puppies...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
:lol: well, kind of!

Benson
Benson-3.jpg

new11.jpg

Mosi
new12.jpg

100_3243.jpg

mosiposi.jpg

100_0606.jpg

and Lincoln (r.i.p.)
100_2929.jpg

mosilincolnsq.jpg

love this one:
prettyboy.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry - bored, so raiding the photobucket!!! :oops:

Mosi *swoon*
Isnt it funny how you recognise others animals instantly? I knew your dogs straight away from RD but I didnt realise that they were yours in relation to your bunnies:lol:

Mosi *swoon*
Isnt it funny how you recognise others animals instantly? I knew your dogs straight away from RD but I didnt realise that they were yours in relation to your bunnies:lol:

I know, it's quite embarrassing - I used to know every dog in Mumbles by name, but couldn't tell you for the life of me what the owners looked like!!! :lol:
I still have that problem at work now, my boss refers to clients by the owner's names and I'm like: "oh, you mean Lula, the little black cat!?"
:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just got back from Faye's..dropped off Trixie and Skittle:D ...and have to say both her dogs are beautiful even if they try to pinch your food!:lol:

All her bunnies are gorgoeus too..especially the honeybunnies of course;) .....but if i could have sneaked out one live thing from Faye's today to bring home it would have been her little boy Gavin..he's sooooo cute!:D

Back