• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

havent we grown NEW PIC ADDED

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would post a picture of Monty he is one of the surprise babies he is now 9 weeks old and I am keeping him and one of his sisters, I will post a picture of his sister I am keeping tomorrow, she wouldn't keep still today, two of the others are now living with a wonderful family. (Edited to add new pic)Here is a picture of his sister (yet to be named) she has beautiful stripes all over her body but she wouldn't sit side on so I couldn't get them on camera.

77106029.jpg

79635543.jpg

79639170.jpg

Last edited:
How adorable are they :love::love:
They've just made my feet scrunch up, they're so cute!

aww thanks everyone he is the most laid back rabbit ive ever had he loves cuddles, it was so hard to decide who I was keeping but him and his sister are very close so im happy that I am keeping them two
Sallyx

i can see why your keeping these two their absolute stunners! the harlequin was my fave from the litter :D but i think thats because i have a real soft spot for them :love: :love:

Hes an Opal - his sister is a Harlequin if that helps :)

They're both very pretty :D
I had no idea who was what, I asked someone on a breeding forum and she told me what colours they all were I couldn't believe how different they all were none of them were alike lol
Sallyx

Back