• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo's new cage

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
Finally got round to putting up Evo's new cage. So much for the 10 minutes assembly time the website I bought it from said....took me and o/h about 2 hours! Anyway, now it's up and I think it looks fab. After 10 minutes of having an explore Evo was chilled out, so I think he likes it too! And look how much space he has now, compared to his old cage (we are still using the base from his old cage). :D

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Wow Laura
That's ace,you can tell how big it is by the base of the old one. Oscar has one of those for his toilet:p

Awww, he loves it. :D I've just opened the roof to let him out for a run, and he jumped out and straight back in again. :lol:

Good looking cage, I did think it didn't look very tall but having looked at the website it's 4ft square by 2ft tall so it sounds good to me!! Glad he likes his new home :)

I love those sorta cages, they look really sturdy and cosy for them. I'll have to check out that site.

Back