• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whisky Bunny !!

Nyki

Warren Scout
My OH was looking through some old photos that he took of our Stu during a "photo session" when he was a ickle bunny boy.

I love this photo as he looks so tiny next to the bottle and glass:-
(Look at that cute fluffy white belly :love:)

whiskybun.jpg

A bit of an optical illusion as the bottle is a giant bottle and the glass is a vase. :roll: :D :D

loopylop said:
That is one of the cutest piccies I have ever seen! :lol:

Thanks so much Loopylop and everyone else for your great comments!! :D :D

I will see if there are any other pictures, as we had Stuy posing with all sorts of different things during that photo session. Stu had a great time that day, he loved all the attention and all the treats!! :roll: :roll: :lol:

Nyki said:
My OH was looking through some old photos that he took of our Stu during a "photo session" when he was a ickle bunny boy.

I love this photo as he looks so tiny next to the bottle and glass:-
(Look at that cute fluffy white belly :love:)

whiskybun.jpg

A bit of an optical illusion as the bottle is a giant bottle and the glass is a vase. :roll: :D :D

Cute!!! :love: :love:

Thanks again everyone!!

Willow_Warren said:
That's a lovely photo!!!

Do you think that you have any that you would be willing to be consicered for my calendar?

Thank you for asking, yes I would be interested!! :D :D I will have a look through some more photos and PM you.

Back