• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby French Lop Pictures

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
hi all

these pictures are nearly 2 years old now but here's one of our Kitty at seven weeks and four days...

Kitty7weeks0010.jpg

and here are three at nine weeks...

kitty9weeks0056.jpg

kitty9weeks0049.jpg

kitty9weeks0058.jpg

I expect lots of awwwwws!

Neil

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You see when I say I want to extend my rabbit family I actually mean I want a Frenchie. She' is so beautiful.

hi Isabel

glad you liked! keep your eyes peeled, we're going to post Kitty pictures from 7-18 weeks and Florence pictures from 9-24 weeks. I'm so glad we took the time to do weekly pictures of them.

Neil

awww wow!
we got our new frenchie baby last weekend and shes now 13 weeks old..and shes all ears n feet..and stands on her ears..looks more like an english lop :lol:

aagh..frenchies are addcitive..weve had bertie since sept 1st last year and he was 18 months old..now we have a small version waiting to become bertie sized..lol

theyre so big n cuddly..well bucks anyway..ive no idea wot a doe frenchies gonna be like help!! :lol:

Back