• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grace and Lottie, piggies

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Grace is the peruvian and Lottie is the red haired alpaca

LG2.jpg

LG.jpg

buttons&thumper said:
Gorgeous pigs. I have one of those willow houses, however my buns are enjoying destroying it :lol:

Lottie would given half a chance but they only get it at floor time :lol: She's the only one, out of 6 pigs and 2 rabbits who loves the willow balls

Spacegirl said:
Awww, what lovely hairy piggies! So, erm, which is which? Is alpaca the fuzzy one? :oops:

Yes, she looks like she's had a really bad perm :lol:

Peruvians have hair growing forwards and is straight and Alpacas are basically curly versions.

I've only got 6 pigs but I've found the longhaired ones to be the most docile and gentle, they remind me of pedigree persian cats and are happy to sit on your knee for ages being stroked

Awww wow they are sooo gorgeous :D :love: Very neat, tidy and well groomed piggies too :D I love their willow house! My two would go crazy for that! :D

Back