• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raito and Misa

raven_guest

Mama Doe
My favourite Manga in the world is called Death Note and the lead is called Raito (Jpanese for light) so I named my new little boy (he's a yellow conti) Raito and his girlfriend (a haaskler conti) Misa (Raito's girlfriend in the manga) Problem with this is I'm called Lisa so when my bf is calling Misa I keep thinking he's talking to me. Anyhoo, enough to that, here are the beautiful babies. He's only about 15 weeks so it tiny (about the size of the average fully grown bun lol) and she is 6 months and a lot bigger, you can see by the photo of her lying next to a 2 litre frozen bottle. In one of the photos Misa has a wet flannel over her ears as she was hot, I wasn't dressing her up lol.

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

His first time out, he'd never seen grass before!
Picture092.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Misa;
Picture103.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture101.jpg

I'm sure most of you have never seen a yellow or haaskler conti before so thought you'd in interested. Misa has the most fantastic black tips to her ears and is almost the colour of a belgian hare (hence the name haaskler which means Hare coloured)

We had a lawn before we had bunnies lol! Every year I reseed the damn thing and every year it gets churned up! (Or dug up!)

No my angs are still with me, I had a big shuffle and all is good. I've changed my hours at work so have more time for the buns thank god
The angs are practically bald at the mo lol, they look quite sad! But a lot more comfortable. Raito is in love with one of my boy angs!

Back