• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Amber and Sooty

powab

Warren Scout
Just thought i'd put all the pics on of my beautiful bunnies, hope everyone enjoys! :)

01-01-07_1036.jpg
[/img]

01-01-07_1050.jpg

01-01-07_1052.jpg

PHOT0059.jpg

PHOT0067.jpg

01-01-07_1034.jpg

I miss them so much though! :cry:

They are currently living in my mum's garden due to lack of space in my flat, so I only get to see them a couple of times a week. :(

I can't wait to move in the summer and have them with me again, plus i'll be able to rehome some more buns when i have my own garden! I can't wait! :D

Oh that's good you'll be able to rehome some more buns...
:D At the moment I have two housebuns & 1 foster bun..

Sooty and Amber were house buns but it's not always fair letting them try and run around on lamenated flooring, poor things were forever sliding about! :lol:

So my mum has got them temporarily but is doing an excellent job of looking after them. :) bless her!

Hopefully when we move i'll be able to rehome another 4 bunnies, I can't wait! :D

Are you going to keep your foster bun? I would want to keep everyone! :lol:

No I won't keep my foster bun if I can find him a nice home :)
He's our 1st foster & I would like to help more out & rehome them.
Saying that if I don't find him a home then I will be keeping him..
He's had a very bad start in life, he'd been kept in a tiny cage & I believe the conditions were pretty bad..
He now has the run of a poppy shed & a large run/inclosure.. He went into the run for the 1st time today & he did his 1st ever binkie I cried with happiness....
My lovely husband has spent 4 days on the run just so Fudge our foster bun can have the space her deserves..
I'd closed his shed up 2 hours ago, but we then felt guilty so we've let him back out for another hour..Going to put him to bed soon .

Oh bless the poor little mite, at least he's in good hand now! :)

Have you got any pics of you buns? I'd love to see them. :)

Shame I haven't moved, I would of been able to offer him a home. I'm sure he's loving being in that big shed! :)

IMAG0904.jpg
This is Fudge my foster bunny
IMAG0886.jpg
This is Bertie my 1st bun he's so spoilt as you can see
IMAG0883.jpg
This is my Princess Molly, she had a very bad start in life & I got her from a rescue 6 weeks ago. She now a very happy cheeky girl.. She's being spayed on tuesday I will then bond her with my spoilt boy Bertie.

powab said:
Sooty and Amber were house buns but it's not always fair letting them try and run around on lamenated flooring, poor things were forever sliding about! :lol:

Ours are housebuns, they live on laminate, but they do get exercised on our carpeted hallway several times a week which they love! :)

It'll be great when you have a garden of your own and you can have your bunnies back! :D They are very pretty! :love:

AMETHYST

I love em! :love:

I love Fudge, and that Bertie lazing about! :lol: Poor Molly deserves to be spoilt after having a bad start in life. :)

brilliant pics!

Awww, they are lovely bunnies, my bunnies also live at my parents at the mo as I have a lack of space at my house! Although I hope for things to change come summer.

Back