• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Venny............. Are you up for a date?!?!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
My name is Sadie, i`m nearly 2 yrs old and a leggy blonde!
My mummy has just shown me your picture and i`m totally in lurve...........
Do you fancy going out partying sometime????

Here`s a couple of pictures of me to help you make up your mind...

PICT0774.jpg

Here i am all dressed up for a night on the town!

PICT0772.jpg

This is my cute look!

PICT0765.jpg

I can be a naughty girl sometimes but i`m an angel really! :wink:

Look forward to hearing from you,
Sadie. :angel: :wave:

Well Heeello Sadie!! :wink:

I would be very interested in going out sometime, but not partying .. I'm a bit of a more 'mature' gentleman, and dont do the clubbing scene Im afraid. After seeing your photograph and recently loosing my girlfriend (Alsation, Cleo ... Dont see why we moved away from there anyway!), I thought i'd show you a few of my better pics...

Here I am chewing my favourite toy ..
P1010021-1.jpg

.. and guarding My Princess :)
P1010016-2.jpg

Must say, You are very pretty :love:

Venny Xx

IF venny isn't,

I would be, why should we let opur differant breeds get in the way of tru romance??? I am Chance, I am a 5 year old border collie and i love chasing shadows and reflections, and if you like puppies, you are in luck!!

me guarding my two princesses ( i see you love to guard your's Venny!)

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THREAD

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH VENNY! Everytime i see you, you get more and more handsome!! :love: :love: :love:
Mummy says i`m probably better off with the more mature gentleman as it might calm me down abit! (No idea what she means by that)! :wink:
Hopefully we can meet up soon and you can teach me about the more discerning things in life...............
Thankyou for your compliments.

TTFN,
Sadie.xx

cavysrock said:
IF venny isn't,

I would be, why should we let opur differant breeds get in the way of tru romance??? I am Chance, I am a 5 year old border collie and i love chasing shadows and reflections, and if you like puppies, you are in luck!!

Perhaps we should start up a doggy dating agency?!?! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH VENNY! Everytime i see you, you get more and more handsome!! :love: :love: :love:
Mummy says i`m probably better off with the more mature gentleman as it might calm me down abit! (No idea what she means by that)! :wink:
Hopefully we can meet up soon and you can teach me about the more discerning things in life...............
Thankyou for your compliments.

TTFN,
Sadie.xx

Aww Venny is very much a gentleman little Sadie .. he'll look after you. As long as you'll be prepared for being tucked up in bed for 8pm (asleep that is, Sadie!! :wink:) .. you'll be fine :D He'd love to meet up for walks in the fields, before coming home, eating dinner & lying by the fire whiling away the afternoon ... :wink: X

.....................8pm..............in bed.........................with a handsome gentleman................................................sounds good so far! :wink: But asleep?????? Eeeeeeeek!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But mummy says that apparently i`m getting something called `spayed` next month and she says that after that i`ll be quite happy to agree to it then! :shock:

So hopefully we`ll meet soon Mr. Venny and we can enjoy our woodland walks together.....................

Woofs & licks,
Sadie.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwww, young love :lol: :lol: I'm sure chance wont mind, he already has two girlfriends and my 5-6 month old puppy has a gf aswell :shock:

cannonwoman said:
.....................8pm..............in bed.........................with a handsome gentleman................................................sounds good so far! :wink: But asleep?????? Eeeeeeeek!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But mummy says that apparently i`m getting something called `spayed` next month and she says that after that i`ll be quite happy to agree to it then! :shock:

So hopefully we`ll meet soon Mr. Venny and we can enjoy our woodland walks together.....................

Woofs & licks,
Sadie.x

Ok ... Asleep by 9 :wink: :lol: :lol: Ooh Venny says getting spayed isnt nice, but it means your allowed to go on walks with all kinds of hansome men then!! :) He says when Till got speyed she told him it hardly even hurt because they sing you songs and you fall asleep :D Hugs & Licks back to you, Venny XXX

Back