• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Flap Size

norrielian

Mama Doe
Hi
On Sat we have our builder friend coming over to fit a cat flap into the garage wall for the bunnies as I'm moving them into the garage with access to a run.

I've bought a standard catflap - is this the size that everyone uses? Just looks a bit small to me but no shops near me do the catflaps for walls in the larger size. I have a minilop and a dwarf lop?

thanks
Lian x

i have a huge catflap - but thats for my cats to use also and they are big!

You could always buy one online or ebay, or even P@H do them - thats where I got mine, mind you mine was for putting into glass.

Thanks everyone for your help - looks like the standard size should be fine then. Pets at Home do the larger one but its not for brick walls - just for doors and glass only.

It should be fine - my Harry is over 4kg and easily uses a standard catflap. It's amazing how small and squishy they are under all that fur!

Back