• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My devil dogs

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: :lol:
My little brother came round yesterday
1234.jpg

1239.jpg

He couldnt stop laughing in this pic :lol:
1236.jpg

1237.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they are soooooooo gorgeous I love them :love: they are such lumuxes aren't they sitting on the sette they think they are lap dogs but don't realise they are far too big! :love: :love: :love:

Nice pics..you shouldn't have posted pics of your brother though...angie 65 may ask for his detail!!! :lol: :lol:

just to add for newbies..that is a joke!

honeybunny said:
Nice pics..you shouldn't have posted pics of your brother though...angie 65 may ask for his detail!!! :lol: :lol:

just to add for newbies..that is a joke!
Hes only 8 :shock: :lol: :lol:

love the pictures

Im thinking of getting 2 staffs as well...

whats the best food to feed them? and do you think i should get 2 brothers or 2 sisters or one of each?

i will be getting them all neutered what ever. What age can they start mating? and what age can i get them neutered?

Sam x

missblondebunny said:
love the pictures

whats the best food to feed them? and do you think i should get 2 brothers or 2 sisters or one of each?

i will be getting them all neutered what ever. What age can they start mating? and what age can i get them neutered?

Sam x
A word of Advice do not get two staffies together! thats just asking for trouble there are not many breeders that will sell siblings anyway
George is 6 and mildred is only two i waited untill George was 4 before i got mildred Staffies mature very slowly at 6 George still acts like a puppy :shock:
Staffies are not like other breeds they dont need other dogs as company its peoples attention they crave :)
If you want staffies get one first and add another when the first one is calm and adult
2 staffie pups together = nightmare!
Its up to you when you get them neutered george was done before mildred had a season and mildred was done after 2 seasons
My two eat Arden grange food
Please dont rush into getting a staffie there not for the faint hearted :?

bluebunny said:
missblondebunny said:
love the pictures

Sam x
A word of Advice do not get two staffies together! thats just asking for trouble there are not many breeders that will sell siblings anyway
George is 6 and mildred is only two i waited untill George was 4 before i got mildred Staffies mature very slowly at 6 George still acts like a puppy :shock:
Staffies are not like other breeds they dont need other dogs as company its peoples attention they crave :)
If you want staffies get one first and add another when the first one is calm and adult
Its up to you when you get them neutered george was done before mildred had a season and mildred was done after 2 seasons

ohh i know they can be a handful!! some of my x's have had staffs.

i must say im quite suprised by what you have said. everything i have read and everyone i have spoken to have either said get 2 females or one of each, some didnt recommend 2 males but some do get along!

im thinking of getting 2 from the same litter, would that make a difference?

missblondebunny said:
bluebunny said:
missblondebunny said:
love the pictures

Sam x

ohh i know they can be a handful!! some of my x's have had staffs.

i must say im quite suprised by what you have said. everything i have read and everyone i have spoken to have either said get 2 females or one of each, some didnt recommend 2 males but some do get along!

im thinking of getting 2 from the same litter, would that make a difference?
I think you would have majoir probs with two from the same litter siblings can fight once fully mature
As i said getting two at the same time would be a nightmare you would have problems taining them aswell as they would bond to each other and not to you
Its up to you but id take my advice and do it one at a time,or just have the one,im lucky my two get on so well,most staffie people do not leave theres together when there not in :?

Back