• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Very First Dog.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Patrick :D
He lived to the grand old age of 16 and never once did anything he was told :roll:

Patrick.jpg

Janex

awwww! a lovely pic :D he looks like he's enjoying his doggie paddle :lol: :lol: ( I know! that was terrible wasn't it? :oops: :roll: )

Awwww, cute! And a really, really nice photo!

Small dogs are always the cheeky ones! :lol: They compensate for their lack of size with bags of attitude :lol: (not unlike a lot of men :roll: :roll: :lol: )

Jane...I think he looks like "greyfriars bobby"...have you ever heard of that? Patrick is such a bonny wee loon :love:

Marlene said:
Jane...I think he looks like "greyfriars bobby"...have you ever heard of that? Patrick is such a bonny wee loon :love:

I sure have heard of Greyfriars Bobby!!
I guess a West Highland Terrier should really have been called 'Jock' or 'Angus' instead of the Irish name Patrick. No wonder the poor lad was confused :roll: :lol:

Janex

Back