• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and Lola!

Vicki

Alpha Buck
Well on Wednesday Harvey first met Lola, after a few fights they are now living in the bottom compartment of his hutch and are now best of friends! Today is the first real day where they really are loving each other and its great to watch! :D Ive took loads of pictures, heres a few now they are a happy couple!
So thanks to Eve i have a happy couple!
Lola:
100_1661.jpg

Harvey and Lola:
100_1664.jpg

Happy couple:
100_1686.jpg

100_1694.jpg

Harvey:
100_1699.jpg

Lola:
100_1683.jpg

100_1693.jpg

100_1685.jpg

Her fur is a bit patchy where he has been pulling at it, bless her! She seems to have forgiven him though now!

so pleased for you honey and was so glad to help out
you really r a very speciall young lady :D and treacle :lol: :lol: :lol: is a very lucky bunny!

Vicki said:
Thanks Eve you were a great help! :D Ill try not to spoil them too much! lol :oops: :lol:

no please do continue to spoil them :D :D :D next time i come i want to see lola finger licking as well :D :D and i thought mine were spiolt :shock: harvey is the most spoilt bunny i have EVER seen! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG I thought I was looking at Bella and Barney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are lovely, glad they are getting on now :p :p :p

Aaaahhh how lovely, you must be so happy that they have bonded nicely :love: It sounds as if Lola is going to become another spoiled bunny!

I am really pleased now they have bonded, but now i dont get the attention i used to! :roll: Ive lost my little boy! :oops: :lol: :lol: I am really pleased though he seems really happy and so does she. Although he is very demanding wanting to be groomed all the time!

Aww today has been brilliant to watch they really are in love now! :D :D :D Harvey is being quite demanding with his wanting for her to groom him but he has groomed her back a couple of times aswell! :D

Back