• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of the family....my bonded group of 6!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Some pics of the family enjoying the shade :D

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Sophie at the front..
Picture025.jpg

Ruby and George...
Picture026.jpg

Albert, Jules and Sophie..
Picture027.jpg

Ellen...
Picture028.jpg

Ruby..
Picture030.jpg

Sophie...
Picture031.jpg

Ellen and George..
Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

:D :lol: :D It is quite an achievement, although I think I was really lucky to have such a laid back and relaxed group. They are so lazy, none of them can bt bothered to fight, so they just all laze about together and get on! :D :lol:

Introducing Sophie was the hardest...as they were already a very close knit group of 5...and she was treat very much as they 'outsider'...and did get bullied in the initial stages...particulary by Albert :(

However, one day they seemed to just accept her...and now I don't have a peep out of any of them! Infact, Sophie's well and truely one of the key members of the group...very closely bonded with Juley inparticulary :D

Bunnysam said:
They are so fluffy!

I especially love the grey one - what is he/she called?

Ahh that's Juley. He's a complete nutter! I'm sure he's not 'all there' if you get me :lol: Poor baby haha :lol:

That's fantastic! Great to see so many bonded bunnies together - and they're all so cute!

What kind of bunny breed are they? At a guess they look like holland lops .... ? I am probably wrong though :oops:

Sorry if you have already told us before but I can't go on line that much :(

Back