• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollie Pics!

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
.... and also one of thumper sitting in his new house.

as you see hollie is a big softie. loves snuggles and also loves sitting on my shoulder. lol
she will let me do anything to here and loves getting her piccy taken!
ENJOY!! :D

HOLLIE
DSCF0510.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSCF0513.jpg

2bb81dd3.jpg

bdee5f35.jpg

THUMPER
DSCF0520.jpg

awwww so so sweet lololol Hollie looks so daft with things on her head and Thumper looks as grumpy as ever!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww Nicola, she looks great, I am sooooo pleased she has settled. :D :D :D :D and aslo because I have no room to take her back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope it continues to go well, keep me updated :D :D :D how is her tummy? where she had the op?

hunnybun said:
Awwww Nicola, she looks great, I am sooooo pleased she has settled. :D :D :D :D and aslo because I have no room to take her back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope it continues to go well, keep me updated :D :D :D how is her tummy? where she had the op?

her tummy is doing good, taken her to the vets to keep thumper company & to also get the bonding better, will also get it checked out to make sure its healing properly.

Hollie and Thumper look so sweet!! :D

I love the photo with the tube balanced on her head. You've got a good little poser there!! :lol:

awwwwww! :lol: how did she let you get away with putting things on her head? my two would have shook it off in disgust and stomped away flicking their feet at me! :lol: very cute bunnies! :D

sparklefairy said:
awwwwww! :lol: how did she let you get away with putting things on her head? my two would have shook it off in disgust and stomped away flicking their feet at me! :lol: very cute bunnies! :D

she lets me do anything to her... lol thinking about putting a wee t-shirt on her.. lol

Back