• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy sitting

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I've been puppy sitting today, he's adorable, even if not great at the house training yet ;)

04290003.jpg

tyson.jpg

tyson2.jpg

He looks a little shy in these pictures but he's not. He switches between totally out for the count and playing manically :lol:

OMG he is so cute :love:

Puppy-sitting must be the best job in the world....well second to Bunny sitting anyway :D :D :D :D

Janex

He's gorgeous!

But don't be fooled by that sweet, innocent face!

I have a Chocolate Labrador Pup, and believe me - I know!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xxx

aawwww He's a boxer right?? Reminds me of when my sister's dog was a baby!! They are great fun.. oh and if he's anything like my sister's boxer.. they never seem to grow up! :lol: :lol:
Jimmy2.jpg

Yep he's a boxer, 11 weeks old and preparing to grow into those feet :lol: I'm sure he's grown at least a inch in the last week.

It does make you appreciate the lack of smell and easy cleaning of bunny poop :?

oh my god tamsin what are you doing to me! :shock: :lol:

cannot resist boxers, especially puppies!! :shock: :love:

He looks sooooo much like joey did when he was a baby :love:

omg hes *so* gorgeous i could just squish his little cone head :love: :love:

were does he live? im on my way......... :lol:

EEEKK :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Diddeen said:
aawwww He's a boxer right?? Reminds me of when my sister's dog was a baby!! They are great fun.. oh and if he's anything like my sister's boxer.. they never seem to grow up! :lol: :lol:
Jimmy2.jpg

soooo cute :love: :love: :love:

and nope they never ever grow up :lol: i have an 8 year old boxer and she can still have her manic moments :lol:

Joey on the other hand is manic 24 hours a day 7 days a week :lol:

He's called Tyson :lol: I know where he lives and even better I have a copy of the key to get in ;) Unfortunately I'm all the way down south otherwise you''d be welcome to join me on raiding parties :lol:

He's surprisingly well behaved depsite the bounce, he's just about got the hang of sit and no already! ... well atleast when he's paying attention. He has odd fixations though... is a feet obsession a boxer thing? He likes to lick cheesy feet :roll: :lol:

He also likes stones even little tiny ones and licking the edge of paving slabs. He's also keen on the couffs of sleeves and trousers and loves playing kill the vetbed.

Back