• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of the rescue

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Here are two of the RSPCA piggies enjoying some grass:
pigsinrun.jpg

This is where some of the lads have been living until the enclosures can be built:
combos.jpg

And here is the area where the enclosures will be once I have the time and money to get it made secure:
paddock.jpg

Aww, Lovely set up. But dont let Jane see, She'll kick you out and be moved in by tomorrow, Buns and all!! :lol: xx

doorkeeper said:
Here are two of the RSPCA piggies enjoying some grass:
pigsinrun.jpg

This is where some of the lads have been living until the enclosures can be built:
combos.jpg

And here is the area where the enclosures will be once I have the time and money to get it made secure:
paddock.jpg
Where did you get the run from in the first pic?
your garden looks great :)

beckiboo186 said:
Aww, Lovely set up. But dont let Jane see, She'll kick you out and be moved in by tomorrow, Buns and all!! :lol: xx

:lol:

yes that is a great little haven for furries - and for people too! :D

beckiboo186 said:

Too late I've clocked this :lol: :lol:
Righto Louise so when can me and the 32 Bunsters+2 piggies move in :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though I am so jealous. I look out of my window and all I see is concrete and cars :x
I am gonna have a good think about how I might be able to get out of here.
Your place is FANTASTIC :D :D

Janex

That isn't my garden it's my Mum's. She is letting me base the rescue there as I have no room left. Or grass :roll:
I should have taken pics of the garage area, thats the main thing really. It was built for two coal lorries, so lots of furries fit in there :D It is having new doors fitted tomorrow so no more drafts :D It'll be great when its done and the rest of the junk is gone. A space that big holds lots of junk :(

The run is from ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....5439&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr2_PcY_BIN_IT

The other run came from him too.

They are a bit flimsy, but they do the job and were easy to put together. I couldn't bear all that grass going uneaten :lol: I had to put the combos on pavement in case of digging :roll:

Back