• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

THUMPER my grumpy miracle bunny

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well i posted on here at beggining of december thinking i was going to lose my old man Thumper . Hes nearly 8 yrs old and had inner ear infections in both ears , realy bad head tilt and was barely eating . The vet put him on oral antibiotics and ear drops but was not optomistic as his ears were full of puss .
After nearly 4 months of intesive treatment (and being spoilt rotton) and 2 mega setbacks where i was on the verge of having my poor boy PTS he has bounced back .

I saw Thumper sunbathing in the winter sun sat and sun , something i thought i would never see again . it made me so happy . His head tilt is nearly gone and he is eating loads and loads .Hes definatly regained a bit of weight. He even seems to be getting a bit of his old personality back .
Hes nearly finished his antibiotics and i suppose the crunch will be wether he can manage without them or not .

i would love the vet to look in his ears and see what exactly is going on but im scared to stress him and cause a relapse .so while hes this good i think ill leave well alone .

Welcome back my grumpy old man . Every extra day is precious .

Angie

THAT NEWS HAS MADE MY DAY!!! :D :D You be as grumpy as you like Thumper. Us oldies are entitled to be cantankerous!! :wink: So pleased for you Angie :D :D Janex

Awwwww what a little fighter :D He obviously LOVES life and wants plently more years yet! :D:D:D
Brillant news :D:D:D:D:D What a handsome man :D

Back