• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went TOY shopping!...

It is hard to get rabbit stuff here in australia so i had to be creative. Heres what i came back with...
toysgrouped.jpg

Some tennis balls, plastic golf balls, ten pin bowling set, cat sisal mouse cat rowling ball. Oh and some extras to make MY life easier...another dust pan and brush and a rabbit carrier.
rabbittoys6.jpg

The carrier is really cool it cost me next to nothing coz the plastic on the top was scratched. It's really cute and a perfect size for a rabbit and coz its not square and bulky its easy to carry.
rabbitcarrier.jpg

Heres some piccies of the rabbit playing with his new toys. YES! you heard it he actually uses some of them! I'm so happy they didn't go to waste.

This is him biting his sisal mouse just before he through it in the air...
rabbitandsisaltoy.jpg

And this is him nudging the pins over...It was soooo cute I was hoping he would do that when i bought them and he does!
rabbitknockingpinsdown.jpg

Oh what a big day playing he had...
sleepybunnyframe.jpg

This is him in his storage cube home...I just would like to show off that i have litter trained my first ever rabbit at 12 weeks of age and he just used the litter tray straight away. All i had to do was put the tray in there. I didn't even put some poo in there to start him off or anything. This means i can use lino which is nice and cool to lay on, smooth on his sensitive feet and it just wipes clean.

bunnyhouse.jpg

Wow! Lovely photos! :love: :love: :love: He's a gorgeous bunny and he looks like he's really enjoying all his new toys!

Thanks for the lino idea! Rocket isn't fully litter trained (he was an outdoor rabbit for 4.5 years) and I've been using a fleece throw that's been washed once a week when I clean them out. The lino would be far better though! I should be able to pick up a cheap off-cut. Thanks!

AMETHYST

I found mine in one of those cheap shops. Try some of those type shops first because that way you can get as much as you want and it will still cost the same as a mishaped off cut.

great toys, good ideas there
but if i was u if the mouse toy has a feather in then i would pull that out cause its not safe for a rabbit, if it eats it
this is what i was told

becky

I meant to write above the piccie of the six toys above the sisal mice "before and after" but i forgot. I choped the cream ones wiskers off and the feather tail. In the pic with the rabbit and the mouse i know it still has feathers in that too but i was just seeing if he would eat them or not coz some things i think might have to be taken off him but then he doesn't want to eat them anyway.

Back