• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skittles Exploring...

greydaze

Warren Scout
Well, yesterday before Skittles got under the bed ( :roll: :? :x :roll: :lol: ), he did a lot of exploring, and I took quite a few piccies!

skittles001.jpg

Here he is after pulling a piece of wadded up paper out of my trash can. :lol:

skittles002.jpg

Exploring the rug....

skittles003.jpg

Him getting under the bed. :roll:

skittles008.jpg

Him on top of a shoe I put under the bed to keep him from chewing... :roll:

skittles004.jpg

Him getting ticked off at the flash as I take pics of him under my bed. :lol:

skittles007.jpg

Hi mommy!

skittles005.jpg

skittles010.jpg

Exploring one of my socks... :lol:

skittles011.jpg

skittles012.jpg

His coat is kind of strange... You can see the true color in most of these photos, with the grey underneath, a little more brown on top, and very light underneath. I've never seen a color like it! :lol:

Now to just fix it so he can't get under my bed... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Yes all kinds of rabbity things go on under the bed, as I discovered when I decided to change the Rabsville 3's room around (to prevent them from getting under).

Rabswood

Those photos are so sweet. I love the way bunnies squeeze themselves into the tightest places that you've attempted to block off, just to spite you!

Oh, he is fun! I just love the little guy. Very strong-willed; Wants to do the exact thing you tell him not to! :lol: He's a real sweety, even though I can tell that I'm still gaining his trust.

Skittles let me pet him for 20 minutes straight today! It's the longest he's sat still while not asleep or eating! :lol: He was doing that cute little teeth grinding thing.

And now, he keeps looking in the mirror to try and figure out who that "other" bunny is. :lol: :roll: :lol: And now he's hopping round my chair and sniffing my toes, which I take means, "Come back down here and pet me!" :lol: Well, who am I to disobey? :lol:

He's only 10-11 weeks old now, and he's losing his bunny coat as the new coat comes in... He's so cute! My mom and sister came over today and saw him, and now my mom wants a rabbit!!! :lol:

Back