• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

garden adventure

touie

Wise Old Thumper
This is the first time that i've let toffee and Caramel in the garden since i've had them. I couldn't get a very good pic as they won't come near me! But they are having such a good time out there and binkying like crazy!!! If they calm down later I'll try to get a close up!!

dec05.jpg

JCO said:
Yaaaaaaay!! Two binkying fuzz-balls!! :D :D They look like they are having a great time!! Jane and Bunsxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FUZZYBINKERS

It's so lovely to see them happy :wink:

hi

Aww that's lovely to see - when you think of the misery they endured before you came along :thumb:

that was taken this morning :D don't think i'm going to be able to get a close up today though, they've both crashed out! :shock: :lol:

Lovely lovely - but how do you get them in if they wont let you near them? :? Do they just got back in themselves? :)

sarsimp said:
Lovely lovely - but how do you get them in if they wont let you near them? :? Do they just got back in themselves? :)

they're usually quite good, when I say home they go! Sometimes i have to do a couple of laps of the house or garden first though but they go in the end grunting all the way! :D

I had to cut quite a bit off of Toffee at the weekend there's still some knots around the edges that the vets missed but i've not wanted to stress them out too much! I think they've managed to grow about 3/4 of an inch so far so they're starting to look quite nice and fluffy! :D

Back